Chapter 1~

It was around 4:00 am when Y/N heard someone ring her doorbell. Her mother and father were asleep, so she decided to answer it.

Nahees POV:

I heard someone ring our doorbell. But who could be crazy to go and ring somebody's doorbell at 4 in the morning? I grabbed a coat and headed downstairs to see who it was. 

End of POV 

"Hello?" Nahee says as she opens the door, "Hi, are you Nahee? Kim Nahee?" It was a rather funny looking man, he was not too fat but in that category, "Yes..this is she" Nahee replied "Oh well I am Bang PD nim, call me PD nim for short...Um...what was I gonna say? Oh right! you have been selected as the 8th member of BTS, the only girl actually in that group." He ended his sentence with a smile.  "You must be mistaken" Nahee said while she tilted my head a bit, "No I am not.  Look, all you have to do is get in this car and we'll be on our way" He replied.  Nahee did not  want to be part of this nonsense.  She turned around to close the door when she felt a sudden thump on the back of her head and saw PD nim smiling, "whats happening?" Nahee whispers as she suddenly falls down, "Nighty night." PD nim said.

Nahee woke up in a place which looked like a room, the walls were painted pink, on the floor was a fuzzy white carpet and she was on a queen sized bed.  Nahee yawned as she sat up and scratched her back, "Where am I?" She asked herself. There were whispers behind the door "Guys she's awake" "I think we should let her rest" "Hurry lets go and introduce ourselves" Suddenly the door bursts open, "Anyoung ha sae yo! WE ARE BTS!" Nahee got startled a bit and screamed, (0-0) was their expression, "maybe it would've been better if we introduced ourselves another time.." "told you so," they quickly left. "Did you guys see how hot she was?" Jimin said, "Remember Jimin, I called her first" JHope said, "Yeah right, like she would ever fall for you." Jimin replied. 

Rap Monsters POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about her, those eyes and her beautiful plumped lips. She was perfect, "Am I right RM?" Jimin asked me, "Huh?" I replied "...yeah sure whatever." I didn't care about anything at this moment, I just wanted to keep on thinking about her~

End of POV

Nahee got out of bed and peeked at the gap of the door, no one was there...perfect. She tiptoed out of the room, "Leaving so soon?" A voice came from behind.

Authors note:

Sorry guys I'm tired and lazy but I will write more in the next chapter prommmmiiiiisssseeee!!!<3 <3 <3