Chapter 3

It was 5:00 AM and Nahee fell asleep on the terrace with a fluffy blanket on her.  She woke up and yawned.  Nahee walked carefully to the bathroom and freshened up, she then went to a meeting without her group for an interview to see what it is like to be the only girl in BTS.

After about 2 hours Nahee came back to the dormitory.  She headed straight for the bed but just as she entered the room a foul smell reached her nose, "OMG UGHHHH! JUNGKOOK OPPA, CLEAN THIS DAMN ROOM!" Nahee yelled.  Jungkook came and barged through the door, "first of all don't ever call me oppa...EVEN IF YOUR YOUNGER THAN ME, second of all...I don't see what needs to be clean," he looked around the room a bit.

Jungkoooks POV: 

I was playing piano tiles on the couch when I heard Nahee calling (Screaming) my name "OMG UGHHHH! JUNGKOOK OPPA, CLEAN THIS DAMN ROOM!" I walked over there quite angrily and barged in through the door, "how many times have I told you NOT TO CALL ME OPPA, and I don't see what needs to be clean...It looks normal to me," I told her. Then I looked around the room for a while, "yup, it looks normal..."

End of POV

Jungkook left the room and Nahee frowned.  She sighed, "I wish I could go back home..." she said to herself. "Its okay, we are here for you and you can consider us as your new family...I know we aren't the best, but we aren't the worst..." Taehyung said from behind, "go away, I wasn't talking to you..." Nahee replied and huffed. She went over and closed the door on Taehyung.

Taehyungs POV:

I noticed Y/N was talking to herself and it sounded depressing so I went to go and comfort her, "I'ts okay, Bts is here for you and you can always consider us as your new family...I know that we might not be the best, but we aren't the worst..." I told her, "I DON'T WANT A NEW FAMILY," she yelled and slammed the door on me. "Wait ago Tae" I said to myself.

End of POV

Nahee went on to clean the stinky dirty room, "UGH, boys are so disgusting," she said as she picked up Jungkooks dirty underwear and threw it in the dirty laundry basket. Finally after three hours of cleaning the Jungkook's room she was finally done, "that dirty pig better not mess this room up again," Nahee said.  She took a whiff of herself "P.U. that smells worse than this room before it was cleaned." She headed towards the bathroom and took a shower.  After she was done taking a shower she changed into her night gown and went to bed.

Authors Note:

Hello guys stay tuned for what might happen in the next chapter <3 sorry to cut this short but you know how it is... #lazy