Chapter 2:

She turned around, "I am Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V Oppa." He said. V looked Nahee up and down and sighed, "well for an 8th member...you don't look that bad," He walked away. 

Nahee was confused and decided just to ignore that comment.

Kim TaeHyungs POV:

Aish that girl, she was so perfect. From her silky hair to her lovely legs. She looked like a goddess, MY goddess.

End of POV

Nahee headed downstairs, "where is the exit door around here?" She whispered to herself.  Nahee bumped into someone, "Uh-oh!" She looked up very cautiously.  In an attempt to avoid eye contact with the person, as well as a conversation with the person, Nahee had to think of a distraction and fast "Um..There you are...." she said as she picked a piece of dirt from the ground, "Haha..so messy these days" Nahee said as she nervously laughed, "so your the maid?" Suga asked, "......Mmhh......." Nahee said still looking down, "...and your not lying?" Suga asked, "What...Me...a lier..pfft, no," Nahee replied, "why don't you just say it clearly that you aren't a maid?" He asked Nahee and crossed his arms, she looked up at him, "I...have to go now" Nahee said as she turned around and ran away from Suga.

Suga's POV:

So I was minding my own damn business when all of a sudden this hot chic bumped into me, I heard an "Uh-Oh" from her, "Um..There you are...you piece of dirt..." She said as she picked up a piece of dirt from the ground. I mean if she thinks i'm THAT stupid she better get her brain checked, "haha..so messy these days, you guys need to clean up after yourselves," she said, I mean I could tell very well that she was lying, "so your the maid?" I asked her with a hint of sarcasm, "mmhhmm..." she replied, "and you are not at all lying?" I asked her, "what...me...a lier...pfft..no," she replied to me, "just say it already, your not the maid," I told her as I crossed my arms.  She looked at me and said "I...have to go now."

End of POV 

"Aish..I'm so unlucky," Nahee said to herself.  She walked backwards and got lost in her train of thought, "be careful," said a sweet and gentle voice, "huh?" Nahee replied, "you might trip," Jin said, "oh..right," "I'm Jin, you know...part of the group that your part of...BTS," He said it very calmly, "I am NOT part of the group"  Nahee replied with her arms crossed, "are you sure?" Jin said coming a bit closer, "yes," Nahee replied while moving back.

Jin's POV:

"Aish..im so unlucky" I heard someone say, I was admiring a painting in the hallway when all of a sudden someone almost bumped into me, "be careful," I told her, "Huh?" She replied, and then turned around, "you might trip.." I told her as I admired her, "oh right sorry," she replied back, "I'm Jin, part of that boy group called BTS, your the 8th member right?" I told her very calmly, suddenly her face was turned red with anger, "I am NOT part of that group!" She replied with a little stomp on the floor, "are you sure?" I asked her and came a bit closer to get a closer look at her beauty, "yes..." she replied nervously and moved back .  She looked around and made a run for it, It looked like she was heading towards the kitchen, where all the members of BTS were, they'll probably eat her up...poor child...

End of POV

Nahee reached the kitchen and found 6 men there, 1 more behind her. "Oh, hey Kim Nahee...That is your name right?" Rap Monster said to her, "yes...It is," Nahee replied, "listen, I don't...belong here, your PD nim knocked me unconscious and brought me here, I need to go back home," she explained, "that is sad, but you have to stay here if you want to go back...anyways since your here we have to go to the studio and you have to show us your talent so we know that you aren't a total failure," Rap Monster said as he sipped a cup of coffee.

{AT THE STUDIO}

There were about 4 people at a table and BTS was sitting behind where Y/N was performing.

(Just pretend she's at the studios XD)

Everyone clapped and Nahee bowed, "Can you only dance...Or can you do other things such as singing and rapping?" One of the people sitting at the table said, "oh...um..yes" Nahee said

Everyone "Ooohed" and "ahhhed" at Y/N, "One more please" Jungkook suggested, "Um..Arasso" Y/N said:

"Yup your in" Rap Monster said as he got up, "I am?" Nahee replied.  They all went back to the dorm area, "So Nahee the only person in this dorm is Jungkook, don't worry he will treat you nicely, WON'T U Jungkook," Rap Monster said as he gave a quick glanced at Jungkook, "Yeah sure," Jungkook replied with a smirk.

Nahees POV:

I grabbed my bags and headed towards the dorm area, I tried to look for room #3 because that was Jungkook's dorm number, only to find that he was in front of the door. I stopped in front of the door, "just so you know, this is MY dorm okay, so I am the boss of you as long as your in my dorm room," he said as he crossed his arms, "mmhm.." I replied back, he squinted his eyes at me for a second and then opened the dorm room.  As I entered the dorm room, I saw chaos.  It was SO messy, as if a pig had lived there.  I looked at him and he just smiled and I put my bags on top of my bed.

End Of POV

Jungkook's POV:

Ever heard of the term.."Stranger Danger"? Well I have which exactly why I am suspicious of Nahee...even though she looks like an angel <3. She looked at my room in disgust and just looked at me, I gave a little "Welcome" Smile :)

End of POV

It was beginning to get dark so everyone went to bed, Except for Nahee. She started to quietly cry, she didn't want to wake up "The Boss." "I miss my parents," she thought to herself.  A tear dripped down her cheek. She saw someone at the front of the door, "Its okay," the anonymous voice said, "Is that you Jin?" Nahee whispered as she wiped her nose, "yeah," He replied.

They went to the terrace and Y/N told him about what she was going through, "I just..I don't know anymore" She put her head down and cried, Jin tried to comfort her, "Its okay," he hugged her, "Its gonna be okay."