Chapter 6

Namjoon knocked on the door, "hey Nahee, were all thinking to go to a restaurant.  Do you want to come?" He nervously asked.  Nahee was quiet, she took a deep breath and exhaled.  Nahee opened the door, "sure." Namjoon came in, "look, I know that you might hate us...and you're probably going through difficult times right now, but I just want you to know that we will always be here for you.  We can be your family," he said.

Nahees POV:

I opened the door and Namjoon came in.  He was going on and on about how he knows that I hate them (which is agreeable) and how BTS can be my family.  They want a chance...maybe...I should...give them ONE chance...

END OF POV

RMs POV:

My heart was dancing the moment I saw her.  I knew I had to keep it chill since she hates my guts, I decided to give her a bit of...a talk and let her know that we love her (mainly me) and that we can be a family (if you know what I mean;])

END OF POV

Nahee grabbed a coat, "okay..I'll give you guys a chance..." Namjoon nodded his head and they both went out and sat in the car with the rest of the BTS members.  She sat in the back seat with J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook.  Nahee was looking at the window when she felt a tap on her shoulder.  She looked to see who had tapped her, but J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook seemed like nothing happen.  She turned back to stare at the window but got tapped on the shoulder again.  She looked and this time, Jungkook had this smirk, "are you tapping me?" Nahee asked, "noo...why would yo-of course not!" He replied back.  Nahee gave and 'intimidating stare' then leaned back in her seat.  She felt another tap, "what is it this time," she whined.  Jungkook started chuckling, "you know, you're so gullible," he said.  Nahee scoffed.

Jungkooks POV:

I noticed our new member looking a little down so I decided to play with her (not in that way.....) and I was having fun teasing her.  She looks so cute when she's mad.

END OF POV

They all arrived at the restaurant and sat in a table that BTS had reserved before hand.  "So what do you guys want to order?" Jin asked everyone, "does your manager know that we're here?" Nahee asked, "why do you have to ruin the fun?" Namjoon replied, "they don't need to know...just enjoy the food, have fun, and then we can return to our dorm before 12:00 AM" J-Hope replied.  Once they all ordered stuff, they noticed 3 or 4 girls at the table across pointing at them and whispering.  "Guys, we need to leave right now.." V said, "I agree," Suga replied.  V grabbed Nahees arm (...to protect her...) and they all rushed to the car.  "That was close," V replied, while still holding onto Nahees arm, "....V...my arm.." Nahee whispered, "oh right," V replied, letting go of her arm.  "Lets hurry back before they notice that it's too quiet," Jimin suggested. 

They arrived at around 10:45 pm.  "Hurrrryyy," Jimin said as he ran up the stairs.  Jimin stopped and stared in shock,  "Where have you all been?"