Chapter 4

warning: 15+ scenes

The next morning Nahee was woken up by Jungkooks snoring from the other side of the room.  She groaned and got up, she went out of the dorm and headed towards the kitchen to grab some breakfast, Namjoon was there, J-Hope was there, Suga was their, V was there, Jin was there, and guess who else was their, GOT 7's Mark and Jackson!

GOT 7 Jackson's POV:

I was talking to V when I saw this chic come in.  She was wearing a 90's nightgown, she literally looked like an angel, ...cause the nightgown was white...

END OF POV

GOT 7 Mark's POV:

I was laughing at Jin's not-so-funny joke when this beautiful girl walks in, the first thing that comes to my mind is that 'I. Want. Her."

END OF POV

"Oh Nahee..." Namjoon said, "This is Mark and Jackson from GOT 7..." "hello my name is Jackson," Jackson said with a smile, "Hi, I'm Mark," Mark said with a wink.  Nahee was a bit confused since she didn't know these people, "hello, my name is Nahee, Kim Nahee," She turned around and went to the living room. 

Nahees POV

Great...more of them, it's like there multiplying each day T.T

END OF POV

Nahee sat on the couch and turned on the TV, "Bye guys, come back soon" she heard Jin say.  "Those guys are awesome!" Jin said with a smile.

Jins POV

It was time for Mark and Jackson to leave so I was escorting them to the door, "Bye guys, stay safe," I said, I closed the door and headed towards the living room.  I was going to take a comedy movie when I saw Nahee taking The Amazing World of Gumball.  Don't get me wrong it's funny...but it's not...funny funny...

END OF POV

"Hey Nahee, can I get the remote?" Jin asked with a cute smile, "can I go home?" Nahee asked with a frown. "I'll take that as a no."  The rest of BTS came down as well and all sat down with Nahee to watch her childish show.  A couple of minutes later Jimin got a call from Mark.  He got up and went somewhere where the volume wasn't blasted high.  He picked up the phone,

Jimin: Hello

Mark: Hey

Jimin: How are y-

Mark: DUDE! who is that girl?

Jimin: My future wife

Mark: Yeah right!  Anyways, tomorrow we are inviting you guys to play pool ball, bring that girl

Jimin: ...okay

Jimin's POV

I was watching Amazing World of Gumball with everyone when I got a call from Mark, I would have answered it right there but the volume was blasted up, next time I'll hide the remote from Nahee, anyways I went to the terrace to answer the phone.  Mark was acting weirder than usual, I guess he also likes Nahee...

End of POV

Jimin hung up the phone and went back to watch Amazing World of Gumball but no one was there.  He went to see if they were in the basement.  He found everyone there except for Nahee, he went to Room 3 and found her reading a book, "thank you god," he thought.  Jimin entered the room and closed the door behind him leaving only him and Nahee.  "...Jimin?" y/n said in confusion, "hey...listen Nahee-" Jimin said before he was cut off by the loud doorbell ring, Jimin quickly left the room.

Nahees POV

What a weirdo...

End of POV

Suga went to answer the door, it was GOT7, "welcome," Suga said, "hey guys" Jinyoung said with a bright smile.  They all went inside.  "Lets all watch a movie" suggested JHope, "sure," everyone replied.  As Mark went to sit down on the couch, he was eyeing for Nahee, "where could she be?" He thought.  

~A few minutes into the movie~

"I'm going to go to the restroom.." Mark said as he got up and went to look for Nahee.  Mark checked 5 doors than went to Room #3, he found her reading.  He pushed his hair back and closed the door leaving only him and Nahee.  "How can I help you?" Nahee said as she cautiously got up from her seat, "can I get your number?" Mark asked coming closer, "I don't really know you so I'm not sure you can have my number," Nahee said with a nervous laugh.  Mark pushed Nahee towards the wall and held both her hands, "let me go!" Nahee demanded.  Mark hit her sweet spot, he whispered in her ear, "Never."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Authors note:

Hey guys let me know if you guys have any idea for the next chapter i'm open for new ideas <3