The Horror Date

Mr. Potato took her to Pomme De Terre which is a French restaurant. Clearly, they didn't know that pomme de terre meant potato in French. They had never been there before, but it sounded fancy, so why not. That was the worst choice that they have ever made. Everyone dropped their food and gasped when they saw Mr. Potato and Ms. Potato. People were whispering about them being cannibals. Mr. and Ms. Potato couldn't hear them though. They just saw people staring at them in disgust. Not knowing why, they started ignoring everyone. They were just happy a a that they were together, but not for long... EVERYTHING on the menu had the phrase pomme de terre. EVEN THE SALAD!!!! They still didn't know what it meant so they kept ordering. People kept leaving quickly or got leftover boxes. They were the only people left there. Since Mr. Potato was adopted by Mrs. Carrot, he didn't have any potato family. Mr. Potato still hasn't told her that he was adopted. Ms. Potato ordered the pomme de terre lasagna and Mr. Potato ordered the pomme de terre soup. When they got their food, they started digging in. Halfway through Ms. Potato's meal, she noticed her mom. She also saw her grandma, her brother, and her step-sister *which she didn't like*. When she saw them she screamed. She looked into Mr. Potato's meal and saw her stepfather, her sister, AND her grandpa! Once she saw a small part of her family in her food, she cried. No wonder why nobody called her in the past few weeks. Now the mystery is... who was in the food that the other customers were eating. No wonder why everyone left. After that disaster, she broke up with Mr. Potato even though they never dated.