Miss Potato 1 Year Later

Ms. Potato is gone. Now it's Miss Potato. Miss Potato moved to Australia to meet some cute Australian foods. Her mission was complete. She met the most perfect food in the world. Mr. Twinkie. He had an adorable Australian accent. No wonder why MISS. Potato fell for him. They dated for three weeks and then they got married. What nobody knew was that Mr. Twinkie only dated Miss. Potato for her sexy curves. Miss. Potato is thick and curvy. All the foods were staring. In America, they just cared about eating food. In Australia all they can see now is Miss. Potato.

After their three weeks of dating, they got married. It was a disaster wedding. Miss. Potato's family kept arguing with Mr. Twinkie's family. Miss. Potato's mother was arguing that Twinkies show be vegetarian like potatoes. Mr. Twinkie's father kept saying that why does it matter. Potatoes are sometimes very salty... especially lays, but not enough. 5 minutes at the wedding and everyone was fighting. Miss. Potato and Mr. Twinkie decided to just say I do and kiss. The wedding was only 10 minutes long. The couple stayed at a romantic hotel made for couples that were just married. While Miss Potato was trying to sleep, Mr. Twinkie went to use the bathroom to have a secret call. He told his father that he only liked Miss. Potato for her curves. Miss. Potato kicked down the bathroom door and slapped him as hard as she could. The next day they got a divorce. And that kids, was considered to shortest marriage ever.

Miss. Potato is gone. Now it's Ms. Potato again. She was so heartbroken that she moved to a different city an Australia. She got bored of foods looking at her because of her curves so she moved to her hometown a few months later.