The Awkward Encounter ...

Ms. Potato moved to the same apartment that she ha a year ago. She came to her hometown a week before Mr. Potato did. She decided to wake up early every day * like she did when she used to live her* to get her early coffee. Her caffeine problem went away a few weeks after she moved to Australia. Now she orders de-café lattes.

Mr. Potato moved in into a new house. It was on the same road where he used to live. Mr. Potato got there around 6 pm. He set up his bed and put the furniture in the house. He stills is a caffeine addict, so of course, he woke up at his usually coffee time. When he arrived, Ms. Potato bumped into him. They both yelled WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?😯😨😳 It was very awkward... Mr. Potato told her about his sad life in England. Then Ms. Potato told him about her kind of happy and sad life in Australia. They both went on with their lives, but little did they know they would meet in a more awkward place...

Mr. Potato went to the strip club. He sat at the bar watching the show. Then Ms. Potato walked in. Ms. Potato was wearing a very sexy outfit. Mr. Potato's attention went right to here when she entered. Mr. Potato was the first person that she saw at the strip club. They were both kind of embarrassed. at a coincidence they both thought. Mr. Potato thought that it was their destiny to date, but he remembered that they were third cousins. But wait... Ms. Potato's parents are both potatoes. Mr. Potato told her his theory. Ms. Potato realized that her parents were COUSINS. NOT SECOND OR THIRD COUSINS, JUST PLAIN COUSINS. Since it wasn't wrong to date each other anymore Mr. Potato asked Ms. Potato on a date. She said sure. They started talking about why the Uber driver was soooo disgusted and surprised. They both agreed that either he was adopted or mixed...