🖋2{part 1}✒️

So, I said this was going to be the part where you guys got to know me better, right? Well, *sighs* as evil as I am- erh, was- I don't go back on my word; so here is me! *deflated* Yeah!

I can't tell you everything, I can tell you the basics.
My name is Zalia Moon, I'm a 17 year old girl who ran away from home. My home wasn't normal though...... I was born in the Shadow realms' Royal Palace. Sounds nice, until you have to take the thorn no matter what at a certain age!
*sighs* With that being said, I am a Shadow- partially anyway- and yes, I am the princess of that realm. But I didn't want to be just the "Princess of the Shadows!" I wanted to be normal.....
Most of my story you can find in Miss Admin's book Shadows- *glares at Admin* when she decide to get to it- and sadly that's all she'll allow me to say about my past.

Now, though, I am currently trying to become good. Be a better person. And so, I went to Fairy Tail where I was told I would find the help I needed.

Oh! Shoot, did I forget to say that I was a wizard? Well, I am, a Shadow Ice God Slayer

I will(Admin: or at least try to) come off as mean to people I've just meant. It's nothing personal.... well, I mean technically, it is just it doesn't have anything to do with you. *smiles something that looks like a smile but doesn't really* Once I get to know you(whoever it may be), I will be as clingy as Juvia to Gray and as annoying as a certain blue cat. And I am proud of both those traits! *puffs out cheeks*

I also talk way too much, and it's usually about random and irrelevant things! So expect really- and I mean really random things posted in these *laughs, stops then covers her mouth* *glares at you* You heard nothing!

Vote💜
Comment💚
Share💙

~~ZM~~

Admin: This will be finished in another part, getting kinda long for me 😅
Love y'all, see ya! 😘💋