Ringmaster and Clowns

Ringmaster and Clowns: Madagascar 3

Forgotten Dreamworks Characters

"I've never believed in doing sequels. I didn't want to waste the time I have doing a sequel; I'd rather be using that time doing something new and different. It goes back to when they wanted me to do more pigs."

Even though this book isn't about Dreamworks and not Disney, it's the same thing. 

Oops. Well...uh...well...not good.

Now I see Walt Disney's point. Why are we wasting our time on sequels and not new original ideas? IM LOOKING AT YOU: EVERY SEQUEL EVER CREATED BECAUSE MONEY REASONS!

Today's forgotten character is The Ringmaster and Clowns.

They do eagerly give the deed of the Circus away without a care in the world

They do eagerly give the deed of the Circus away without a care in the world. Don't they know that they are so foolishly gave away the circus to a bunch of animals?

Why is this movie so out of character for these characters?

Why is everyone so ignorant?

Why is that woman Superman?

How came no one dies when they fall/hit really hard that no one can survive?

Why does everything have a dry wall I it?

WHY A SEQUEL? This movie is so unrealistic.

But, I did see this movie while wearing glasses for the first time but still can't believe I saw it in theaters.

The first and surprisingly the second was good but the third is ugh!

Now excuse me while I'll do this:

Coming Soon: Rise of the Guardians