It's a Bribe Man

It's a Bribe Man: Abominable

Forgotten Dreamworks Character

Rewrite sits on a couch eating popcorn peacefully when Sparky walks in.

"What are you doing?" He asks her.

"Eating popcorn." She replies back never taking her eyes away from the tv. "What does it look like? I am retired.

"You have a Forgotten Character to pick today!" Sparky informs her.

She glanced at him. "Forgotten Disney is over. I'm retired like I just said."

"What about Forgotten Dreamworks?"

"Oh that. I forgot I made that." Rewrite goes back to looking at the tv again.

Sparky then grabs Rewrite off of the couch and drags her. "Then get your butt up and chose a forgotten character from Abominable and Trolls 2."

She moans, "Do I have too?"

"You can go back to being retired after these two movies." He drops her.

On her feet, Rewrite folds her arms. "Fine, since Dreamworks have two movies this year, I guess it seems fitting I find a forgotten character in both."

There you go!

ONE MOVIE LATER

Eh, could be better.

Now for the Forgotten Character

Today's forgotten character from the scene where Yi had just discovered the Yeti and goes out into town get him some medical supplies.

While in town, we see a man talking to Dr. Zara about a creature hitting his truck. After he is done, he questions what it was and the Burnish Industries' bribe him with money I never speak of this again.

 After he is done, he questions what it was and the Burnish Industries' bribe him with money I never speak of this again

"Here's some money, don't ever talk about this again." *Wink wink*

Bam! It came out of nowhere. Then it was gone.

Did you see where it went?

Lady, I just told you. It was gone.

What, uh... what was it anyway?

Um, let me take care of the repairs to your truck.

A little compensation for your silence.

It's a bribe.

Also fun fact about today: It's April 25 2020 and it's my anniversary of being on Wattpad for six years now! YAY!!!!!!

Next chapter: Trolls 2: World Tour