Dragon Trapper

Dragon Trapper: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Forgotten Dreamworks Character

{ Spoilers of course. Read at your own risk }

Literally the beginning of the movie:

(Scene opens at night, on a Dragon Trapper ship. Many dragons are locked in cages, while a Dragon Trapper patrols the area.)

Dragon Trapper: Quiet!

(Hiccup comes out of the fog wearing his dragon armor and lights up Inferno.)

Dragon Trapper: What are you?

Hiccup: Shh!

(Toothless climbs down a cage behind the Dragon Trapper, with the spines on his back glowing blue. The Trapper then attacks Hiccup, who accidentally knocks a lamp, causing the floor to burst in flames. Hiccup and Toothless come out of the fire unharmed, thanks to the fireproof dragon scales.)

Dragon Trapper: Aah! You're a demon!

Hiccup: Shhh! Shh, shh, shh! No, no! I'm not a demon! I'm not a demon! See? Just a guy! Just a guy, here to rescue these dragons, so...

Dragon Trapper: But you walked through fire!

Hiccup: Dragon scales! Dragons shed a lot.

Dragon Trapper: Ooh! I know a demon when I see one! No human legs are that skinny!

(Snotlout lands on a light up Hookfang behind the Trapper.)

Snotlout: Big action entrance! Get along with me! Aah!

(Snotlout's butt catches on fire and the boy runs away.)

Dragon Trapper: More demons? Far too much!

Hiccup: That's really just a little thing. He forgot to fireproof his butt.

(The Dragon Trapper tries to escape, but accidentally runs into the twins on Barf and Belch.)

Tuffnut: Gas! Now!

(The Zippleback creates a little explosion, which knocks down the Trapper, as the twins get off their dragon.)

Tuffnut: Behold, your worst nightmare...

Ruffnut: Behold -

Tuffnut: ...along with his sister who insisted on coming.

Ruffnut: That's my intro?

Hiccup: Guys! Too soon. You always come in too soon!

(Fishlegs lands on his back in front of Hiccup, slipping on the floor.)

Fishlegs: Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of my wings.

Hiccup: Fishlegs, again with the baby? This is a raid.

Fishlegs: I couldn't find a sitter.

(The Dragon Trapper gets scared of the Dragon Riders in armors and runs away.)

Dragon Trapper: Demons everywhere! It's the end of the world!

(Astrid jumps from a cage and pushes the Trapper against it, knocking him unconscious.)

Hiccup: Astrid! I had him right where I wanted him.

And that's our forgotten character! Give it up to him!

This film was the PERFECT trilogy to any film I have ever seen!

I mean so perfect that I literally kept on crying!

And when everyone in the entire theater saw Toothless' children, THEY ALL WENT "Awwwwww"! LITERALLY AND THE THEATER WAS PACKED!

My emotions!

Help me I'm feeling!

I love Hiccup's and Astrid's children who are named Zephyr & Nuffink, btw. So cute!

And Toothless's looks like killer whales!

Gosh just so perfect!

Dreamworks why you so good all of a sudden?

Well I'm done talking about this. See you in the next chapter!