Chapter three/:/ Трахает то что

Groaning, she opened her icy blue eyes squinting slightly as the sun hit her freckled face. Getting up and out of bed she slipped on a big oversized Detroit Lions hoodie over her head. Realizing it was Monday and she had work. She groaned lightly rolling her eyes at no one but, her door.

'Bucky! What the hell am I supposed to do with him?' she thought urgently

"Fuck it, i'll just wing it and see what happens." She said nonchalantly.

Walking through her bathroom door she began a warm shower and laid out her clothes for the rest of the day, a pair of light stretchy denim jeans and a grey sweatshirt with an ACDC logo sprawled across it. Pulling her hoodie off of her sculpted looking body she jumped in the hot shower.

Scrubbing purifying shampoo through her she sung loudly not really caring whether anyone heard her rough morning voice, as the sound echoed off the walls she cringed lightly.

Turning the water off, she grabbed the white towel she left on the floor, wringing her out she wrapped the towel up on her head to keep the water from dripping down her back and to dry it quicker. Grabbing the other towel and pulling it around her body, she heard a loud crash from the other side of her apartment.

She mumbled a faint "The fuck is that?" before running and may I add failing and falling to the ground, from the floor being soaked and all.

Using the top of the cabinet to hoist herself up again, stumbling as a wave of dizziness hit her, she grabbed the robe next to her, wrapping her self up again as a warm liquid slowly dripped down her temple. "Fuck" the redhead murmured to herself. Rubbing the blood off her forehead hastily. Practically running towards the sound of which believed to be Bucky screaming her name.

Making a dramatic entrance through the hallway Bucky turned around raising his eyebrow at her as she practically threw herself through the double doors.

"You look like shit" The brunette said almost completely normal.

"What the hell happened, I thought you were being kidnapped or something" She said through gritted teeth trying to yell at the confused Bucky who stood there with furred eyebrows and his head cocked to the left ever so lightly.

"Why would you think I got kidnapped?" The man asked with his lips curling up the slightest at her messy knotted wet hair and overly irritated look on her features. Her pink lips in a scowl, nose scrunched up, eyebrows creasing. To say she was pissed was quite an understatement.

"Barnes you've got to be freaking kidding me! I'm gonna be late for work, I busted my fucking head open cause of you-" Bucky interrupted "Well technically you were the one the busted your own head op-" now she interrupted him. "Excuse me? You broke something of mine and started screaming, so to say the least it's your fault!" The ginger screamed. Bucky didn't say anything he just looked at his feet.

"I can leave?" He said not looking at her.

Now she felt bad even though she didn't really need to be. "No, no its fine. Really don't worry about it, just you know let me get ready and please clean this up." She said slowly moving towards the door of her bedroom. He only nodded mumbling a small 'sorry' under his breath shifting his feet a bit. "Its fine buck, don't worry bout' it." She said with a small reassuring smile and continued walking into her bright bedroom.

*Time skip brought to you by meh*

Walking briskly through the cold, mid winter air black leather backpack strapped to her back bouncing around slightly as she dodged people, muttering small 'excuse me's' to those she passed by. Opening the door to a small but, cozy coffee shop with one to many windows, a warmer atmosphere than the one she just got out of.

The red in her rosy cheeks started diminishing slowly as she stood in the long line of the small shop waiting to receive a medium hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and whip cream. Mumbling a light 'thank you' and a nod in the baristas direction as she received her warm hot chocolate. Bringing the steamy hot chocolate to her small pink lips, she sighed loudly at the perfect temperature it was. Going for another sip however, being rudely interrupted by her boss and may I add older cousin.

"Cousin! It's been far to long!" The older male spoke rather loudly with an award winning grin crossing his handsome features.

"It's been two days Tony, can your pampered self not go without someone to annoy for a full forty-eight hours?" The ginger said turning around, eyebrows raised slightly, her lips twitching up a bit.

"No, no he cannot!" The brown eyed man said with that god damn grin.

"So red, why so late to work? It's not like you."

"You know I just woke up today and thought 'Screw it, I'm sick of that ugly face' that's why!" She said jokingly with a shit eating grin plastered across her features.

He fake gasped out loud, acting as if he had just been slapped straight across the face.

"How. Dare. You! I'm highly offended by your rudeness!" He put his hand on his chest.

"I. Don't. Care!" She spoke flipping her red hair dramatically.

Neither of them spoke they just looked at each other with the exact same grins spread across their faces. Putting his arm around the younger girl and leading her to his probably million dollar car, they both slipped into the expensive vehicle. Sitting in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes, Tony finally broke the silence by asking the same question he asked about ten minutes ago.

"So what happened?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" She lied not looking at the dark haired brunette.

"Oh don't bullshit me red." Tony said turning his head to the right to look at her.

"Oh and what the hell happened to your head?" He added slightly concerned

"Why I was late, I busted my head slipping when I was getting out of the shower cause the stupid person that lives next to me blasted their music really loud out of nowhere." She said lying straight through her teeth. She hated lying to Tony, he was like the older brother she never had and they told each other everything. Although he wouldn't agree with what she was doing and he'd probably try to get rid of Bucky.

Tony looked over at her and bit his lip to stop himself from pressing her further. He knew when she lied to him, she wouldn't look at him and she'd bite her lip. It was going to bug him for a really long time though but, they told each other everything so whatever she didn't want to tell him was her business and personal so he left it at that. He didn't say anything or look at her for the rest of the car ride.

Leaning her head on the window she gazed off into the bright bustling buildings like she was in some music video.

Hey guys, so heres a bit longer one than the last two. If you guys wanna give me some requests and feedback that'd be great I always appreciate it. Thank god fucking spring break is finally here, i'm so fucking sick of school and i'm sure most are though but, holy shit people are so obnoxious these days! Hope everyone's having a good Saturday or whatever day you're reading this! By the way her cousin Tony is Tony Stark if you didn't guess already so yah.

Трахает то что: The fuck is that