1.Oka and Midori

Midori pov.

I was leaving class when I saw Oka behind a tree. Is she crying? I didn't know because I don't know her really well but she's probably crying. But why? I would help but...I'm busy with writing fmails to my crush...Yandere-Dev...eh..I mean...forget it! I'm going to talk to her! "H-hey...oka..uh..what's wrong?" I asked her."I-It's...t-that...Supana and kokuma..are gone! I can't find them anywhere! A-and.. without them...we can't summon a d-demon..." she answered me weakly.we were  silent for a second.Was she really crying because of that? Her friend are probably dead and she cryies because of that?"um..oka..
..you now...how yan-chan is?" I spoke slowly."y-you m-mean t-that demon?
...Supana and kokuma t-told me that she..I-I mean t-that demon..killed...the other occult c-club members..I-I'm not s-sure what to do...I-I j-just...want..."she spoke weakly again."I..I....I JUST WANT TO SUMMON A DEMON!"she yelled.And then she cryed...again.Is...is it ok if I think that she's obsessed with demons or something?
...she's really strange
...she stalks the Basu sisters..
...wait..
..Basu..
....

...WHERE IS MAI????SHE'S PROBABLY NEAR YANDERE-DEV!!!!I NEED TO SEPERATE THEM!

Then I left oka alone and went to find yandere-dev and that bitch

TBC