4.new students and bye bye Mai!

Midori pov.

After I went home and  thought about school. We will get some new students. 5 girls and 5 boys. Well, it's kinda normal because we loose students all the time if you know what I mean ;). I just hope they have not a crush on yan-dev too! Because I have way too many rivals to kill! But I heard that they were very mean...
The girls are bullies and have a page where they post videos..like that one-

And the 5 boys are delinquents so I guess they won't have a crush on anyone. But they have a page too!

Well I should go to school by now!

Nemesis pov.

Yesterday I tried to kill Ayano but she was standing right behing some students who would take pictures of me if I killed her. So I made my way to the girl I was supposed to kill. Even if I haven't killed Ayano yet, it was still a good buisness. But it was fun to kill that girl, even if had to destroy all the prove, the last words were still worth it.

*flashback*

I'm walking down the hall as I heard talking in the toillets.I tought it was Ayano but it was the girl who i was supposed to kill. She was talking with her sister so I waited till she finished. When she was done I closed the door behind me and silently walked behind her. I took my knife and stabbed her trough her stomach from behind, but not enough to kill her. As she turned around with a shocked face.
"W-w-why did you... d-d-do thi-i-s?..."
She said .

"I have my reasons. Now do you now anything about Ayano?" I said emotionlessly.

"N-no..*choke* the only thing I know i-is...i-is that she is as...as hearthless as you are" she said.

After that I pushed my knife futher in, but then out again. And put it slowly next to her head.

"I ask one last time, if you don't answer truthfully you will die right away without any mercy"

"N-no I d-don't but after I die...p-please don't harm yan-dev..a-nd k-kill m-midori for m-me.."

"No I won't. I don't care about him and she's a kind of friend of mine"
I answered. I can use her to kill yan-chan so she is a kind of friend.

"S-so..i-it's-s her fault I-i die...t-that b-b-bitch.."

After hearing her calling midori bitch i became a little angry.She's the bitch here.So I stabbed her in the head and she felll with her forhead against the wall till she landed on the bloody floor. I kicked her in the stomach and then  carried her bridial style in one of the toillet cabins where i laid her down so no one could see the blood. I searched for something to clean the blood.

After I cleaned it, I went to her and carried her with one arm, while I locked the toillet cabin with another. There was still blood on the toilet and wall so if anyone came inside the cabin it would loock like some girl died...or had and extremly big period...nah I think no one would think that. So I silently waljed out of the school, avoiding any students and student counsil members. I made my way to the furnace and put her in it.
(AN: THE DELINQUENTS AREN'T THERE BECAUSE THEY WILL ARRIVE THE NEXT DAY)
After only ash was left, and my pretty knife too...that's so sad....
..where was I? Ah I remember I went to the locked toillet cabin and cleaned it too. So I made my way to the washing eooms and washed myself , and put my sport clothes on me.