5.Friends?

Midori pov.

I was walking down the streets happily. I don't know why but I was a little bit too early for school so I stayed by the gate as I saw something black behind that bush. I steped forward and saw Nemesis-chan.Oh fuck! I hope that she's still alive!

I checked her pulse and it was normal, but she was cold af! Should I email yan-dev? NO MIDORI CONCENTRATE THIS IS YOUR FIRST FRIEND WHO KNOWS ABOUT YOUR CRUSH AND HELPS YOU!

I placed her head on my lab. I took a look at her face. If I would be a boy, I'd fall for her. But I'm yan-dev's! But still she was pretty. The black hair really fits her.

Suddently she began to stirr, and opened an unfocused I.
"M-Midori...?"

She sounded weak, and I had tears in my Eyes."thanks god I was so worried about you Nemesis! I tought you'll die! I can't loose you! Your my only real friend!...ugh..I-I...I mean I'm sorry...nemesis-chan..I'm sorry I didn't want to..ugh"
I suddently became scared. What if she kills me because I called her my friend?

She tried to sat up, so I helped her.
"T-thank-ks Midori...I've never heard this words before..I guess we're kinda friends then"

I smiled. I felt dumb, but it was ok. You could never tell what she is thinking. She always has that face.

"Sooooo...ugh..why are you here anyways?" I asked. Then she suddently blushed, but not a little. It cowered her whole face.

"I'M SORRY DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? ARE YOU SICK? SHOULD I EMAIL YAN-DEV? UGHH STUPID MIDORI! I MEAN SHOULD I DON'T KNOW CALL SOMEONE??? HEY NEMESIS!"
I shouted. Why is she blushing. She stood up.

"N-no it's ok midori. I just went to school without any sleep...that's all. Oh and by the way, Mai is out of your way. Tell me if you want me to get others out of the way "

I hugged her. I didn't know why. I was happy. I was thankfull for what she has done for ME. But then I realized, what have I done!
I'M AS GOOD AS DEAD!

I tried to pull away, but then she suddently returned the hug. It was nice, to be honest I never had a hug before. Everyone I know is from the internet. So I don't really talk to anyone, and they often don't even respond! But yan-dev does...he notices me, he sees me, he sees the good things in me.Just like she does, she is my best friend from now on! She then pulled away, so did I .

We stared at each other, but then the school bell rang. "Oh...i wanted to ask you.. ehm in which class are you?"

"I honestly don't know. I am always searching for ayano. I wasn't in ckass for years. I always torture my teacher for good grades."

I smiled, she really was obsessed with her." Oh so where are you going first everytime?"

"...ehm well I always seek ayano"

I got excited."cool! May I help?'
Then she awkwardly blushed again.

"Ehmm...Sorry but you would stand in the way, p-plus don't you have class?"

I chuckled at this." No it starts at 8:10 a.m. so I have time, this ring was just beacause the teachers should start working with their work in their room. Plus I could just well pass class and help you! I could distract her! "

She blushed again. What is she thinking about?

"Ehm...well I think you would just get killed. And I kinda have to meet somebody- I-I mean I ha-ve to..ugh I mean I need to do something bloody?"

She looked nervaus.It was kinda cute. I still couldn't get what she meant completly, but I knew it had something to do with the new ones.

"Well ok then! I am on the roof top if you need me! "

She noded so I walked away.

I was on the roof top and saw yandere-dev. My heart skipped a beat. OmG!WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO? UGHH! HOW TO...HOW TO TALK NORMAL! HOW DO NORMAL PEOPLE TALK WITH EACH OTHER? IS IT DIFFRENT THAN EMAILING? OH MY GOD MIDORI! ACT NORMAL! ACT UGH ACT FUCKING NORMAL!

"Y-yandere-dev!yandere-dev!"
I smiled as I ran. I stopped infront of him. He looked angrily at me.
"WOULD YOU STOP YELLING!"
He selled in my face. I was shocked, I knew he hated me, he always dreamt about how it would be to kill me. But I still love him. But this was knew, he akways got anoyed, but never yelled at me before.

"Y-yan-d-dev..?"
I had tears in my eyes. I took a step back. I stared at him. His face turned from angry to guilty but I ran of. I ran till I was outside from the school.
I sat on a bench and cried. W-WHY? HE HATES ME SO MUCH BUT I STILL LOVE HIM!.

And I never heard that guilty whisper from yandere-dev;

"I'm...I'm sorry Midori..I was just thinking about Mai and nevermind...I'm so-...ugh I should go to class, it starts in 2 minutes.* looks back at the doors where Midori ran of* , heh..sometimes I'm really such a fool.."

And so he went to class and Mkdori continued crying.

TBC