Chapter - 5

Ashley's p.o.v.
I barely could sleep last night after all the incidence
I woke up for my class. Got ready. My mind was wandering what'll b his reaction. After coming out for the class I saw him standing infront of the car. I got into the car. Neither of us say anything about yesterday.

In class I noticed he was writing something. What would he write ? Well, he z not a real student. So he don't have to take notes. He passed me a letter. It's written. I'm sorry. I took it and kept it inside my book. After all it's his second action for me with his concsiousness (first was the first greeting).

I was toooooo much happy. I was smiling all through the day. He was following me to everywhere (except washroom). It was his duty also. So I thought of taking him one of the fav place of mine. At lunch time I want backside of the university. It was like a little forest. Inside it there was wooden bench sorrounded by trees. Well it's a special place for me. Whenever I feel down I come here to b cheered up. This place gives me happiness. So I wanted to share this with him.
We were sitting on the beach. Enjoying the view and I'm looking at him secretly from the corner of my eyes. Suddenly he got up and said me to go to class. I denied. I wanted have some more time. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out from that. We barely would have taken our third step 4-5 people attacked us. It was easiest fight for him. May be wasn't. While he was fighting with them. From one of the tree one person got down literally jumped in ninja style and squeezed some perfume. It wasn't perfume. It caused him sleep instantly. Then they came to me and tied up my mouth, hands and eyes. All my efforts to escape was fruitless. Then someone put me in a car and drove off. I was so terrified. I don't know who r they and what they r gonna do with me. I was just praying Jungkook to wake up and fight with them again and save me.

The car stopped. They took me out two person r holding me by my hands and dragging me. With my blind folded eyes I climbed stair and walked which felt like a mile. I tripped a lot causing my toes to hurt. They stopped walking. They put me on a chair. Then a known sound came. It felt like he z standing too close to me. His breath was touching my hair. It was Jemi. I wanted to push him away from me. I was unable to do anything. I thought of hitting him with my leg but I could sense there r others near him. So it won't b a good idea. Now there was only one hope. Some miracle to happen and Jungkook to come and save me.

My phone was on the kidnapping site. So that won't get my location by tracking my phone. Then I remembered, the hair band have a tracker in its metallic design. When I was in that thought someone stormed into the room. From the noise I could sense it's Jungkook fighting with them. After sometime my hand was untied. I removed my blind fold soon and hugged Jungkook tightly who was standing right behind me. Few tear drops scrolled down to my cheek.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

After being drugged by them I lost all my strength and fell down. In my mind there was only one thing going on I've to save Ashley. But I could do nothing. After sometime a couple came and they took me to nurse's room. As soon as I regain my strength to walk I flew out to locate Ashley. The nurse was denying me but I can't b seated while Ashley is being kidnapped. I remembered about her hair band. Her father told me that he put a GPS in there. So It was easy for me to find where she z. When I reached the room where she was there it's been guarded by 6 person including the one attempting to kiss her. I couldn't control my anger. All were laying on floor within some minute. I untied her hand. As soon as she got up I pushed away the chair. The next moment I was in her arms. I was frozen. Didn't know how to react, what to do ? She was crying. Should I pay her back ? Should I hug her? Omg. What should I do ?? I'm loosing my energy. Ohhhh nooooo.... shit! !!! I'm feeling numb. I shouldn't fai. ........