Chapter -6

Ashley's p.o.v.

His head was resting on my shoulder. He was unconscious. I called his name several times .... no response. What should I do now ?? He was too much heavy for me to even made him move an inch. If I'll drag him that will cause more damage to him. I just needed to energise him. One stupid idea came to my mind. I sat down slowly with him on still resting his head over my shoulder. The kidnappers had been beaten up this much that they were unable to move any parts of their body. I felt some of their bones are broken. I kissed him but this time more deeply. I could feel current going in my spine. Slowly I was loosing myself and getting more deeper into him. Suddenly I felt being pushed away. He sat down. I was embarrassed like hell. I said "sorry. I had to do this." He stood up and started to go out. I followed him.

I was embarrassed like hell. I wanted me to invisible from his site. We got into car. While he was driving I said again... I'm sorry. Please say something. He said Thank you. It was unexpected. It made me flustered. I slowly touched my lips. Well, feeling his lips on mine was heavenly.

Jungkook's p.o.v.
I was again without energy. My head dropped over her shoulder. I could feel everything but couldn't move my body. I felt she z sitting with me partially sitting over her. Her breath touched my cheek near my lips. Then her lips was on mine. I felt like energy z flowing into me. She was going deep into me. I didn't stop her, when I could. Don't know why. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop. When I was feeling her with my soul a flashback of him came. I suddenly pushed away. I don't want everything to repeat again. I should be more aware about my position.

She was saying me sorry. I didn't know how to respond. To be honest I didn't like her saying sorry for kissing me. I said Thank you. Thank you for kissing me. Thank you for caring for me. Thank you giving me warmth. Thank you Ashley. But I need to stop from going further and dragging u anymore.