Chapter 3

Sasha's P.O.V

Gym

80, 81, 82, 85, 90, 100. I said finishing doing sit-ups.

You know that you skipped like twenty numbers. Roman said.

You think I don't know that. My stomach is killing me.

Why?

I have no idea. I just want to go home. I think I've had a good enough workout for today.

Let's go. He said but when we were leaving I bumped into someone that I thought I wouldn't ever see again.

Mason?

Sasha? Hi.

Um...Sasha?

Um...Roman this is Mason we're...

We were good friends a few years ago.

Nice to meet you, Mason.

You too, Roman.

We should get going. It was nice seeing you again Mason.

You too. We should catch up sometime.

Yeah, here...is my number. Give me a call sometime and we can caught up.

Yeah, I would like that.

Bye. I said and then me and Roman left and then I realize what I just did. I gave Mason someone who has given me so much pain and I said that I would never forgive ever my phone number.

What's wrong with you?

Nothing, it just that I haven't seen Mason in so long and we have quite a history.

He's your friend right.

Yeah.

So there's nothing to worry about with him.

Yeah, I guess. I said under my breath and then we went where Bayley and Finn were babysitting Millie and Joelle.

Mommy. Millie and Joelle said once I came inside.

Hi, my beautiful daughters. Did Auntie Bayley and Finn take good care of you?

Yeah. We played a few games and then made a new dance.

That's so cool. Thank you Bayley and Finn for taking care of them.

Anytime. Finn said.

You guys should probably start making a few kids of you're own.

First, the ring, then the wedding, and then we'll start making them kids. Bayley said.

You heard that Finn put a ring on that finger and then you'll get them kids.

Well then I should start looking for some rings for this amazing beauty.

Aw, thank you. Bayley said and then kissed Finn.

That's gross. Joelle said behind us.

Whatever. Bye Sasha.

See ya later.

They make such a cute couple. Roman said.

I know. I can't wait till Finn actually has the guts to propose to Bayley like you did with me.

The best day of my life, next our wedding. Roman said and then kissed me.

Gross. Millie said.

You guys need to stop kissing. Joelle said.

Oh, we're sorry. Roman said and then he kissed me and Millie and Joelle went upstairs screaming "gross".

I love how we make them so sick. I said.

I know, its so much fun. Roman said and then kissed me but then my phone started ringing.

Seriously. Roman said.

Who is it?

It's Mason.

Okay, I'm going to take a shower.

OK.

Hello.

Sasha, it's Mason.

Hey, Mason.

Is Roman with you.

No.

Does he know about our past relationship?

Mason, I think that we shouldn't talk about this.

Listen, I know that I've done a lot to you that has caused you a lot of pain and I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

What?

Yeah. I'm sorry. I got the help I needed at an great mental faculty.

That's great. I'm really happy for you.

Thank you. I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out to dinner, me, you and Roman.

That's sounds great.

And I hope it's okay that I bring my girlfriend.

You're girlfriend?

You thought that I would be hanged up on you forever.

No, I'm just really happy for you.

Yeah, she's really nice and her name is  Sara.

I can't wait to meet you.

Yeah, when are you free for dinner?

This Friday night.

That's perfect. I'll see you then.

Great, bye. I said.

Bye. Mason said.

I'm glad that Mason has found someone that he loves and I can't wait to meet Sara I hope that she has her head on straight and that Mason really loves her.

Mason's P.O.V

Bye. I said hanging up the phone after talking with Sasha.

What did she say?

This Friday night for our dinner date hope you have your fake face on by then.

I promise I will. Those two little love birds will never know what hit them. They should never ever mess with Galina Becker and Mason Miller.

Have I ever told you before that I love when you talk evil.

Yes, you have and I told you each time you tell me I'll give you a little reward. Galina said and then unbutton her shirt sat on the table and then I went on her hardly and then started kissing her while she kept unbutton and then I took off my shirt and when to the bedroom and had a little fun.

All Galina is my little play toy and very soon this will be me and Sasha and she will be mine along with Millie and we'll be one big family like we should have been a long time ago.