Chapter 8

Sasha's P.O.V

Flashback

Our love story has been a rollercoaster ride for six years starting when we first met at NXT and then are first date and then saying I love you and then we broke up while you were pregnant. I lost you once. I promise to never break your heart and leave you where your alone and vulnerable. I promise to be the best husband and father I can be. I promise that I'll never lose you. Your my best friend, the mother of my child and the love of my life and as I stand across from you promise I promise to be faithful to you, listen to you and be someone that you can count on and trust because through everything that happened or will happen in our future to come I will love you no matter what.

I hear those words and realize that there lies. I mean he promised that he wouldn't hurt me and he's someone that I count on and trust but he was lying straight to me my face. I said to Bayley.

Sasha, don't think like that.

Why not? I mean it's the truth.

You know that Roman loves you.

If he loved me then he wouldn't have cheated on me. He wouldn't have broken my heart if he really loved me.

Roman's P.O.V

Dude, I screwed up everything. I said to Dean and Seth.

What you mean man? Dean asked.

I cheated on Sasha.

You're kidding right. Seth said.

No.

Who with?

You know that guy Mason?

Sasha's Mason?

Yeah, well his girlfriend and I hooked up.

Does Sasha know. Seth asked.

Yeah, she's upset that she wants space right now.

I'm sorry bro. Dean said.

It's okay but I don't know what to do now Sara keeps calling me everyday three times a day and texts me ending them with Romie.

Romie? Didn't Galina call you Romie? Seth asked.

Yeah, like all the time.

Do you have a picture of Sara and Galina?

Yeah, why? I said and showed him a pictire of them both.

They look kinda the same. Dean said.

Yeah, they both have the same nose, partially the same face but different eye color and hair color.

Yeah, not only that but she calls me Romie like Galina did.

Do guys think that Sara is Galina. Seth said.

Hahaha. Seth I thought you were supposed to be the smart one.

I mean he isn't completely wrong they look the same they say Romie and I'm pretty sure they sound.

They do sound the same.

Do you what this means? Seth asked.

Sara is Galina and she's trying to keep me and Sasha apart.

You got to tell her.

Yeah, but I don't know where she's staying at and I have Millie and Joelle to take of.

I'll call Bayley and I'll to convince to tell me. Seth said.

And we'll take care of Millie and Joelle.