Moving In | Chapter 1

*(Y/N)s point of View*

I was in Ente Isla, running and running to a gate to the unknown, a place where hopefully no one would try to kill you and chase you away, just for being a Neko.

"COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT NEKO!!!" Someone yelled from a distance as they try to throw a knife straight at me, as it only cuts a bit of my leg.

I was still running as I cry and feel the great pain and blood seeping out of my leg, I was so close to the gate I could almost taste it if it had any taste at all. I was so close to it, and I was about to leap into the gate to the unknown, but the stranger chasing me ran closer and closer to me. The Gate was slowly closing and just as the stranger go close to me and the gate was about to close I just made it threw and ended up in the park. I look around to see a few eyes stare at me, while I hear voices whisper,

" dumb cosplayers"

I realized I was still in Neko Form, so I quickly tried to hide in a nearby abandoned alleyway while peoples eyes are off of me. As soon as I get into the abandoned Allyway I turn into cat form and still feel the pain of my wound. I slowly Limp and try walking out of the alleyway as I notice something drop from a light blonde's back pocket, Limp Over and start to carry a small piece of paper that read,

Coupon

I Try my best to catch up to the light blonde, who just happened to be a guy, and I trying meowing loud enough for him to hear me. He stops walking and looks down at me and soon notices what was in my mouth, then he checks his back pocket to realize that what you were holding was his coupon. He squats down and gently takes the coupon out of my mouth.

"Thank you so much I don't know what I would have done without this knowledge, I don't have lots of money," The Guy says calmly while smiling, but then he frowns and noties one of my legs is bleeding and the blood is slowly staining my fur. He must have noticed my Wound, and my wound somehow transferred to my right paw.

"O dear your wounded," he quickly picks me up and carries me with one hand and the other is used to carry newly bought groceries as he rushes to his home. He unlocks the door and rushes in, closing the door behind him.

"URUSHIHARA!!!" He Yells.

"Uh...What do you want," Urushihara says while not looking away from his Computer screen? So his name is Urushihara.

"Please Grab the First aid kit," He's Yells back. "NOW"

" *Moan* Fine," Urushihara says as he gets up and just happens to sit back down, then trying to get up again, and this time succeeding and he goes to the bathroom.

You Hear a bit of rummaging in the bathroom, as soon as the noise stops Urushihara comes out with the first aid kit and throw it on the table I was sitting next to. Urushihara quickly goes back to his Computer.

"And Please help clean and bandage the wound please," The Light Blonde says.

Urushihara moans very loudly. They must not have such a good relationship and this wound really REALLY hurts like hell

"NOW OR NO DINNER" The Light Blonde Yells annoyingly.

"FINE" Urushihara growls back at the light blonde.

Urushihara closes his laptop as the light blonde puts the groceries away and starts to make dinner.Urushihara scoots over to you and trying grabbing your paw, as you flinch as he tries to touch it.

"I'm not going to hurt you, if I do I am sorry, I am just trying to help you," Urushihara says blankly at you.

You slowly reached your paw forward as he gently grabs it and starts to clean it.

"See, I am not hurting you," Urushihara says and you slightly Flinch due to the peroxide stinging a little bit.

Urushihara finishes the job of treating the would by wrapping a bandaid around your paw where your wound was.

"There you go," Urushihara says as he scoots back to his computer and opens its, then starts playing games while sitting criss crossed.

"Thank you for doing something Neet," The Light blonde says while not looking away from what he's cooking.

"I AM NOT A NEET NOW SHUT UP!!!" Urushihara yells at the blonde calls him a Neet.

"Well maybe if you did some work you would'ent be called a neet anymore," The light blonde yells.

"I am doing plenty of work, I am turning oxygen into carbon dioxide," Urushihara says with annoyance in his voice."Now leave me alone"

"fine...." the light blonde whispers.

For a little bit, there was silence until the light blonde said something.

"We are going to have to keep the cat, at least until she is healed, so we should name her," The light blonde says quietly.

"Ok, whatever," Urushihara says as he doe'ent look away from his computer. "Why you say the cat is a she"

"I just feel like she is...How about we name her...Wiskers, fluffykins, twinkle..." The light blonde was cut off as you scratch his leg and hiss at him.

" *giggles* I guess she does'ent like those lame names...How bought (Y/N)?" Urushihara says looking a the light blonde and me.

You walk over to Urushihara and rub your face against his leg and purr softly.

"Guess she likes that name.. so (Y/N) it is," Urushihara says as he turns back to his computer.

" Grrhmmm," the light blonde slightly growls quietly and just then the apartment door slams open then slams shut after a greenish black haired guy comes in.

"My lord, your home," The Light Blonde says while looking pleased.

"Hey Ashiyaaaaaaa when did we get a cat?" The Greenish black guy asks while pointing at you.

"My Lord, This is (Y/N) and she returned something that fell from my pocket when I was coming come with groceries for food, when I noticed she was wounded, so I took her here and the Neet took care of her wound," Ashiya said while looking at the greenish black haired guy.

Urushihara growls a bit after hearing being called a Neet.

"Wow, he actually did something for once," The greenish-black haired guy said.

"I am so sorry My lord, once (Y/N) Is healed I shall..." Ashyia said but was cut off by the greenish black haired guy.

"We should maybe keep the cat...It will Urushihara a Little more useful and it would get him off his computer,"

Urushihara growls again but stops when you decide to walk up to him and now you too are just staring into each other's eyes. The greenish-black haired guy starts reading a manga, while ashiya finishes dinner. Urushihara is there staring in your (E/C) colored eyes from his right as you stare into his purple eyes, they almost sparkle.

"do you need something?" Urushihara asks you blankly after a bit of silence.

You Suddenly jump up and lay down on Urushihara's lap. He looks down at you and goes back to playing his computer games with one hand on the computer and the other petting you.

~~~~~~Bed Time~~~~

Ashiya and the greenish-black haired guy are now sleeping as Urushihara slowly closes his laptop and gets up to crawl into his box bed, and just as he closes his eyes you decided to walk into his box bed and lay down against his warm chest. He gently puts an arm around you and you to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------

Authors note:

This is my first fanfiction.  :p

Also cosplayers are not dumb. They are cool as hell. Im a cosplayer so. Yeah. As I am cosplaying while typeing this.