A CAT!!! | Chapter 2

**~~Next Day~~~**

I was in Urushihara's lap, as he was slowly petting my (H/C) Fur while browsing a website.

"Urushihara go take (Y/N) For a walk," Ashiya yells at Urushihara.

"Uhgg.Why me, is'ent she technically your cat, "Urushihara argues.

" Well do you wanna eat tonight?" Ashiya argues back at Urushihara.

"FINE UGHHHHH!!!!" Urushihara yells as you get up and he gets up as well, but he just falls down again.

"COME ON (Y/N) NEEDS SOME EXERCISE!!!!" Ashiya yells.

"I'm Going, just chill, ok," Urushihara says back with attitude e as he succeeds in getting up and bring you with him out the door.

"Come on and if you run away or get lost it's your fault, not mine," Urushihara says as both of you go down the stairs and start walking on the sidewalk.

Hmm.I can't believe I am saying this, but he's cute...

You and Urushihara soon stop at the park and he sits on a bench as you slowly jump on top him. He starts to stroke your fur.

"*Sigh* Do you feel ignored...Like you mean nothing to anyone?" Urushihara says while looking down so his eyes are covered in darkness/

You cock your head make a frown if a cat can even frown, then you start licking his face. He stops you and giggles a bit.

"at least you care..." Urushihara says softly.

Poor Urushihara...

**~~At the stairs of the appartment~~**

You were walking by Urushihara's side quickly as just as you too were going to go up the stairs you hear loud yelling that sounded like a girl and boy, and there was also some girl on the boy's side.

" *sigh* Emi must be here, fighting with Maou while chiho, I think her name is, is on Maou's side once again because of her little crush on him, Yippie, " Urushihara says sarcastically.

Hmm.Maybe The greenish-black haired guy is that Maou guy, that Ashiya calls, " My Lord "

I and Urushihara both walk up the stairs and as Urushihara opens the door to the apartment shared by him and 2 other men.

"WELL, YOU STUPID DEMON!!YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, I AM THE HERO AND YOU ARE MY ENEMY, THEY SAY KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER OK DEMON!!!," A red/pink haired girl yelled to Maou.

"YEA, BUT SILL YOU SHOULD KNOW WE HAVE TO INTENTION TO GOING BACK, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MAGIC ENERGY LEFT YOU CLUMSY HERO!!!," Maou Yelled back.

"UMM...MR. MAOU!!," A pinkish blonde girl said to stop the other two.

"Yea, Chiho?" Maou said while being furious at The red/Pink haired girl.

You and Urushihara were just in the doorway listening and watching whats happening.

"Well, look behind you," Chiho says as she points to you and Urushihara.

"O, Hey Urushihara I never thought you'd be out with (Y/N)," Maou said a little confused.

"Yeah, whatever," Urushihara says as he closes the door and walks to his computer.

"IS THAT A CAT!!" The red/Pink Haired Girl Yelled.

"What do you think she is Emi, a warthog, giant cheeseburger, .... or whatever..." Maou says Sarcastically.

"ERRR!!! BUT WHY WOULD SOME DEMONS HAVE A DUMB CAT!!," Emi Yells.

You scratch her leg and she hisses at you as you hiss back and prance over to sit in Urushihara's lap.

"Ha, Good job (Y/N)" Urushihara mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT NEET!!!" Emi Yells.

"I AM NOT A NEET!!!" Urushihara yells back.

"Umm.I have to go..." Chiho says as she slowly backs to the door until she gets to the door frame.

Maou looks at the time on his flip phone and soon realizes he needs to get ready to go soon.

"O.Work.Right..See you, Chi!" Maou says as he waves her goodbye.

Chiho says goodbye to everyone then leaves for work at MgRonalds.

" Alright I am going now," Emi says.

" Finally," Maou and Urushihara say at the same time yet Urushihara mumbled it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Urushihara I will be right back I must go to the store, take good care of (Y/N) For me while I am gone OK," Ashiya says to Urushihara.

"Yea, Yea, Fine whatever," Urushihara says while not looking away from his computer.

"And you must take her for a walk," Ashiya states.

"Ughh...." Urushihara Moans.

"You have too ok," Ashyia says just as there was a knock on the door.

You jump off of Urushihara's lap and walk towards the door behind Ashiya's leg, waiting to see who awaits behind the other side of the door. As Ashyia opens the door, a Large woman appears, or just to you because of Ashiya's leg was right in front of you.

"O hello, Miss.Shiba is there something you needed, I am sure we paid the bill," Ashiya says while hiding his disgust of the large landlady and fear of losing the cat that actually made Urushihara get off his computer for once.

"O, I was just checking up on you and Is that a cat," Shiba says.

"Uhh..*Sigh* Yes, I am so sorry, I found this poor cat and..." Ashiya said but was interrupted.

"What's its name?" Shiba Asked Ashiya.

"Umm.Her name is *Y.N).Please don't kick us out," Ashiya begged.

"Hmm.I will let you keep the cat and I won't kick you out," Shiba says.

"O, thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss. Shiba," Ashiya says.

"But, Under One Sercome stance," Shiba Continues.

"And whats that?" Ashiya wonders.

"You must keep the cat for as long as it lives and you and your other roommates must take care of the cat very well, I will be checking up on you and (Y/N) From time to time, now I must be Going," Shiba says.

"Ok, Miss.Shiba, I will make that possible, thank you, Goodbye and have a safe trip where ever you shall go, Ashiya says.

"Tootle- loo," Shiba says as he walks away and Ashiya closes the door.

" *sigh* she's so *shiver*," Ashiya says.