Chapter Four

Jadah

I woke up with the biggest hangover. This is exactly why I don't drink. I sat up and my head started pounding even harder.

I looked around and realized I wasn't at home. My grandma is gonna kill us.

After Selena came back from outside that's when the party started. We started taking shots and playing cup pong. I had a great time, but now I'm regretting it.

I looked around the room, trying to find Selena through all the drunk sleep people.

Nahmir was sitting on the floor with his head on the table, drooling. Marcus was laying on the pool table with some girl. CJ was cuddled up with the trash can. The girls who were here were laying on the ground with their dresses all up, ass hanging out, titties spilling out. They looked a mess.

When I woke up I got up from laying on someone's leg and i didn't pay attention to who they were until now. It was Tay. He had his jacket half way over his head, but I could tell it was him by those big lips.

I kept looking around and finally noticed Selena was the one laying in the corner, looking like she was crying.

I slipped my slippers on and walked over to her. I shook her leg and she didn't budge. I shook her again but harder, nothing.

I smacked her thigh and she jumped up. "What?" She groaned.

"Let's go. " I said as I helped her up. I had to help her out the door and into the car. I even had to buckle her seatbelt.

I drove home in silence, preparing for the lecture and probably the grounding.

Selena sobered up by the time we got back to our grandma's house. She walked up to the house first and before she could even open the door, it was snatched open and we were being beaten by a belt.

I took off running after I got hit on my bare back. That shit hurt like a bitch. I'm lightskin so I know I have a red mark.

"Now get ya dumbasses in this house, out here damn near naked! " she fussed at us as we walked into the house behind her.

"I'm not even going to lecture y'all, because y'all know better. Especially you, Selena, you've been around me more. " she shook her head and walked upstairs.

Once she left Selena turned to me and smiled widely. "What?" I asked confused.

"I seen you and Tay all boo'd up. " she smirked. I still looked at her confused. I don't remember anything after taking shots.

"Huh? "

"Girl don't play dumb. Y'all was all over each other — well he was all over you. Flirting with you, touching you. " she explained. I was still confused. I was trying to remember, but I could only remember bits and pieces and Tay was in them.

"I don't remember anything. " I laughed a little. She pulled out her phone and started looking at herself.

"Well I guess that's good. Tay isn't a person to try and get into a relationship with and I'm pretty sure you're not a fuck and duck kind of person. " she went on. I took in the words she said. I barely knew this guy, so it wasnt like I was trying to date him or anything. Plus, I think he's in the drug dealing business and I'm not about that life anymore. I tried being with a drug dealer and all he did was stay out late, keep secrets, and try and have sex with me whenever he finally came around. Turns out I was a side chick and he had a whole girlfriend and a daughter.

So let's just say relationship ain't for me.

Tay

"That party was wild last night. " I laughed as I laid back on the couch and watch the boys clean up.

"I'm saying. Hold up why yo bitch ass ain't helping?" E asked as he threw an empty cup at me.

I dodged it then laughed. "What y'all think about that bitch? "

"Which bitch? " Nahmir asked.

"Jadah dummy. " Marcus said.

"She seem coo. " E simply said. I nodded. I was watching her all last night, trying to see if she was an opp in disguise. She seems like a real person, down to earth.

My phone started ringing and I rolled my eyes when I saw the caller id.

"Baby momma drama. " Nahmir joked. I flicked him off. He know damn well Serenity's baby isn't mine. I don't even think she's pregnant foreal. She supposed to be 4 months now and she ain't showing, plus she smokes and drinks.

"What? " I asked as I answered.

"Are you coming to my doctors appointment?" She asked.

"Didn't you just go two weeks ago? " I may not be a girl, but I know when you pregnant you go like once a month.

"Uhm yeah .. they told me to come back today. " her voice sounded funny, like she was thinking of a lie. I'm not gon sweat it though. She don't think I'm keeping track of the months but I am.

"Ain't they gon tell you what the baby is today .. since you four months? " I asked.

"Uhmm — I gotta go my momma trippin'" she hung up quickly. Her ass is lying. She ain't pregnant. She does don't want me to get out of her life. Can't give a crazy bitch good dick.

Didn't proof read , sorry:)