5

NO ONES POV

The day was surprisingly sunny in Magnolia.

A certain pink haired shadow weaver was in his room playing with a shadow cat he made earlier in the month.

"Let's explore outside.....maybe find the rain magic user..." A lost soul suggests to Natsu.

Natsu shook his head. "No, that's Lucy and Levys adventure....not mine"

"Aw, cmon...we're bored!" The soul whined.

Natsu was about to respond, but was interrupted by his blue haired sister.

"Hey, I'm going out with Romeo...don't wait up" she announced sounding cheerful.

Natsu rolled his eyes. "Don't get hurt" He muttered.

It seems to be that the only person Natsu warmed up to is Lucy.

"I won't" Wendy quickly replied as she used her Wind magic to close the door behind her.

Maybe I should go outside. Natsu thought as he looked outside.

"Let's go!" A different soul said.

Natsu gave in to their pleads and went outside.

Natsu walked to the nearest park and saw a girl with fair skin and dark blue hair.

She was on a bench, she looked to be thinking.

Natsu walked to her. Again he noticed a certain aura.

First Erza now this girl? Natsu thought as he walked towards the female.

As he got closer the blue haired girl seemed to notice his presence.

"Stop" She commanded.

Natsu stopped, but only to get a good look on her.

Her eyes matched her hair and she looked a bit gloomy.

"Your a magic user aren't you?" She asked.

Natsu's eyes widen. How did she know? He questioned.

"Judging by the look on your face you are."

"How did you know?" Natsu asked quietly.

"Magic users can sense other magic users...didn't you know?" The girl said with a sigh.

Natsu nodded his head.

"Juvia. Juvia Lockser. My lover is Gray Fullbuster" Juvia said quite proud at her last sentence.

Natsu raised an eyebrow. "You dating that person or those he own you?" Natsu asked not getting the concept of 'lover'.

Juvia giggled. "Dating"

Natsu responded with an 'oh' and asked her what her if she herself had magic.

"I was gifted with the power of Rain Dancing. I can call rain at anytime and I can control over water" Juvia explained.

Natsu nodded his head.

"Natsu!" Natsu heard a voice say.

He turned his head to see the blonde he always seems to miss.

Lucy went up to the two and looked at Juvia. While looking at Juvia she hugged Natsu's arm...almost protectively.

Natsu noticed this and blushed.

Juvia giggled as a boy with raven hair walked into the picture.

Gray smiles at Lucy and Natsu put his arms around Lucy's waist while Juvia hugged Grays arm. Gray noticed Natsu and wrapped his arm around Juvia's shoulder.

"Hello" greeted Lucy.

"Hi" greeted back Gray as he glared at Natsu.

"What's your name?" Lucy asked the raven haired male.

"Gray and this is Juvia my girlfriend" Gray said and Lucy let out a sigh of relief at the word girlfriend.

Juvia noticed this and relaxed a bit more.

"Well I'm Natsu and this is Lucy" Natsu said.

Gray nodded.

"I've seen you at school and noticed that you both are magic users am I correct?" Gray asked the two.

They nodded.

"Shadow Weaver" Lucy pointed at Natsu. "And Light Singer" Lucy finished as she pointed at herself.

"Juvia here is a Rain Dancer" Gray started. "I'm a Ice Maker. I can make ice out of thin air, which is rare for most powers as peopled usually need the source of their power to create. I can also manipulate ice and turn water to ice" Gray ended.

"Such big words" Natsu mocked as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut it!" Gray retorted.

"You shut it Ice Princess!" Natsu said.

"You Shut it Fire Breath!" Gray insulted back.

Natsu cocked an eyebrow at his insult.

"I've seen you eat a whole bottle of hot sauce on your own at lunch" Gray explained.

Natsu rolled his eyes. "And your a stocker?"

Gray huffed in annoyance. He turned around to leave when Lucy called out.

"Oh wait!" Lucy shouted getting the attention from the magic users. "I want to see your magic in action, you should come over my place to show us, I also have another friend that is also one of us"

Juvia nodded her head a gathered Lucy's number, same as Gray.

Natsu also gave his number to everyone.

They all started to part ways, no one noticing a scarlet haired stalker behind a tree.