7

NO ONES POV

The day was unlike any other.

The usually cloudy sunny sky was gray. The rain took over the sky fast.

No it wasn't the magic of Juvia or any one for that matter. It was natural rain.

School was still in session. Natsu was in his math class waiting for the bell to ring to go to lunch.

Natsu wanted to go outside and play in the rain. Maybe go to the nearby forest and play with the shadows of the trees, they were his favorite shadows after all.

But instead of the ringing of the bell, the intercom played.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, THE KING'S GUARDS ARE HERE TO SEARCH FOR MAGIC USERS, NO ONE LEAVE THE CLASS UNTIL INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN. THANK YOU" Mavis the principal announced.

"Okay students, they are just doing a check up. Nobody should worry since none of you are magic users" The teacher stated as she turned her attention to her romance book.

All of the students were calm. None of them being a magic user.
But Natsu was far from calm. Internally he was freaking out.

Good thing Natsu sits in the back, and the teacher had yet to call for attendance.

Natsu quickly pulled all the shadows he could muster and covered himself. Now no one with the human eye could see him.

Natsu got up from his seat and went more into the corner of the room.

Good thing the school is to lazy to pay for good lighting in classrooms. Natsu thought as he quickly sat down on the floor.

Lucy and Levy looked at each other. They were in his class and were calm.

Why? Wondered Natsu as he stared at them.

Lucy looked back and looked at Natsu and smiled.

She gestured for him to reveal himself.

Natsu obliged and took his cloak of darkness off.

Soon after he done that the door opened.

It revealed Erza. Natsu sighed in relief.

"Good morning miss, I'm sorry to interrupt but can I see Lucy, Levy, and Natsu please?" Erza asked as she looked down at a clipboard she was currently holding.

The teacher nodded and the three of us gathered our stuff and left.

"As you heard the guards are here for the magic users, I'm gathering everyone that is a magic user. I'm went around campus to see if I feel any auras coming from any individual and sure enough I did" Erza said as she took a turn into another empty classroom.

Inside there was people. And everyone had the same aura.

To Natsu's surprise, Wendy was there also.

"They were also at my school and Erza so kindly picked me up" Wendy said as she gave her big brother a hug.

Natsu thanked Erza and walked to the corner.

Natsu was always afraid of the guards because one of the kings most loyal guards were his ex girlfriend.

Flare Corona, his evil ex girlfriend who vowed to capture each and every magic user.

Natsu was admittedly afraid of her for she rapped and hurt him multiple times. If he did anything to stop her, she would have told the king who he was and he would be a goner.