17

LUCY POV

After my distasteful kiss with Zeref, I saw a black shadow from my side view.

I turned my head to see Natsu standing there. Fist clenched and his jaw tightened. Around him was black shadows. His eyes seemed hollow, like no life was ever there.

"GET AWAY FROM HER" He screamed as he winded up for a punch.

Zeref smirked and dogged.

I then see Erza standing next to Natsu. Erza had a bunch of swords surrounding her.

Gajeel had an iron fist and Gray had a sword, a huge one. Levy was holding a book of spells and Lisanna had on a cat costume. Mira had the devil and Juvia turned into water and had a water aura.

I stood there with my eyes widen.

They all charged to Zeref who looked a little unready.

"THE STARS!" I heard my mom said.

I looked at the window to see it was dark outside.

"I can't use my magic! There is no sunlight!" I shouted at my mother.

She shook her head. "The stars! I was never able to master them, but you can!"

"I don't know, what if I'm not capable" I said, doubtful.

"NO YOU CAN! *sigh* You can do it. You have experience with magic, unlike me when I tried my star magic the first time" Layla said as she pointed to a star.
"You can control the sun, and the sun is a Star"

"So I can't move it!"

"Yes you can, stop talking and try it!"

I took a deep breath and exhale. I can do it, I have to do it. I look at my friends. All of them fighting for me and themselves. For them.

NATSU POV

"I CALL FORTH, THE STAR FROM THE HEAVENS. THE CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH AND THE ZODIAC!" I hear Lucy's voice say. I turn my head to see Lucy in mid air. Her eyes were shinning bright and grey clouds started forming around her.

The clouds disappeared and 10 figures were shown.

THIRD PERSON POV

The 10 figures were from the zodiac.

Leo, Aries, Virgo, Cancer, Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini, Scorpio, and Capricorn. All appeared to help Lucy.

"She must not be strong enough to call all of them" Levy said, observing Lucy.

"Maybe, but she does have remarkable strength" Erza also concluded.

"LEO, ARIES, CAPRICORN ATTACK" Lucy shouted as she pointed towards Zeref.

All the Zodiacs that were called attack while the rest made a barrier around Lucy.

"Friend. You are very powerful indeed. You need to call forth me" The celestial King announced.

Lucy nodded and started to sing. But the song wasn't like any other song she sang. This song was more darker. Like all the emotions she's feeling with learning her mothers past and finding out her marriage.

Zeref took Lucy in his arms and smiled. "It's okay Lucy. We'll be together once I finish all of this off" Once zeref said that Lucy let a tear out.

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Natsu Shouted as he had a fist that was covered in a shadow.

Zeref's eyes widen when he saw a flying Natsu with a fist.

"NATSU" A voice called out when Zeref was finally knocked out.

The voice turned out to be...

Flare