The New Home.

After a tiring day, the couple finally arrived at their new home. The outside of the building looked fairly new, giving a sense of relief to the twosome. They found themselves climbing a few too many flights of stairs to reach their door.

"How am I supposed to get used to walking that much all the time?" Michael joked.

They both walked into the house, thoroughly surprised at the newly furnished home. All the fixtures were clean and modern and there was a lovely settee that was screaming for Erin to plunge into it.

"I'm so tired." She moaned, leant back on the settee, kicking off her shoes.

Michael walked over to the sofa with his hands in his pockets.

"But, I'm still waiting for something..." He muttered, waiting for Erin to get what he was hinting.

Erin's innocent eyes glowed up, just like her face did. Once she had turned a familiar shade of red, Michael chuckled.

"You're so pure."

"Am not." Erin snapped back.

"Prove it then."

She got off the settee and paced towards Michael, she looked deeply into his eyes and pulled him closer for a kiss. He dominantly grabbed Erin's hips and began to kiss her back, playfully biting her bottom lip. Michael pressed Erin against the wall, he began to kiss down her neck, leaving purple marks as he went. As the makeout session became more intense, Michael began pulling clothes off Erin. Erin pulled off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt. Leaving them both half-naked, Michael stopped.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I am." She replied and for the first time, she didn't hesitate to reply. They kissed their way to the bedroom, holding each other as they landed on the bed.

"I love you." He whispered.

___

The morning had come. The morning sun diffused into the bedroom, waking Michael. He reached over to Erin, tapping her shoulder.

"Hey, wake up, sleepy."

She stirred a bit and began fluttering her eyelashes.

"Good morning." She giggled.

She leant up and began climbing out of bed. Following Michael out of the bedroom.

He yelled back into the room, "be careful, by the way!"

She thought to herself, 'why?'

All too soon, she understood why. As she stood to get out of bed, her numb legs gave way and she collapsed to the floor, leaving a loud thump echo through the house.

Michael ran to her, smirking as she sat there unimpressed.

"That's my fault, I'm sorry," Michael responded, trying to hold a straight face. Yet, they both began laughing.