Mrs Gray.

A few days had passed since the races, the couple came back to Tommy's house to organize their marriage. Tommy had rallied everyone for a family meeting about the marriage. Everyone gathered around the table. Some standing, some sitting. But no matter what they were doing, they were all grinning.

Tommy commenced the meeting. "All right everyone, as you know, Michael and Erin are going to be married soon. I want this wedding to go as smoothly as possible. No Lee's, for a start." 

Everyone looked towards Erin, as her cheeks began staining red, giving her flashbacks to the month prior. 

"I need all men to have guns, in case anything happens. Other than that, Ada and Polly will plan everything."

A few days later...

Michael entered Tommy's house, upon hearing he was needed due to wedding arrangments.

 "So. When's the wedding happening?" Michael asked Tommy.

"Tomorrow. Michael, I don't want to worry you but we've had a message come through threatening us. They said that the wedding was going to make us stronger and us, Shelby's, don't deserve power." He replied.

"What? Surely we'll have enough men to get rid of them if they try anything tomorrow?" Michael said, pacing up and down the kitchen.

"I just need the service to be quick, nothing fancy. Just your vows and there you go, you're wedded." Tommy stated. 

___

"Ada, are you sure my dress looks okay?" Erin inquired in a tone of uncertainty. 

"Erin you look so beautiful. Michael is so lucky to have you." Ada answered softly. 

Erin's beautiful white dress swooped to the floor as she twirled around to get a view of the dress. Her hair tied in a low bun, without reluctance, Erin looked elegant.

Tommy came into the room. "Would you leave for a moment Ada, I'd like to speak with Erin."

With that, Ada gave a sigh and left the room, slamming the door shut.

Erin looked over at Tommy in a suspicious manner, "What do you want?" She hissed. "If you haven't noticed, it's my wedding day and I'm busy."

Tommy pointed at her dress. "You look nice." He plainly spoke. "After the wedding, we're going to the Garrison. Don't worry John won't be there."

"Is that all you came to say?" Erin looked in the mirror, reapplying her lipstick. 

"Not quite..." He said. "We've heard there might be a threat. We need to make everything as quick as possible. So as soon as the rings on, we're leaving." 

Erin sighed, "Does my father even know when this wedding is? Is he coming?" She questioned. 

"No." Within that same moment, Tommy walked out of the room.

Erin was still looking in the mirror, even though she should have been out of the room. 

"Erin! Erin! We need to leave now, come on!" Polly shouted. Somehow she always sounded pissed off, even though Erin had observed a smile on her face.

Outside the residence was a black car which was decorated with white ribbon. Ada was already sat in it, calling for the others to hurry. Erin climbed in with Polly, she assuming the men had already left.

___

They had arrived at the chapel. It was very small and in a more rural and calm setting compared to Small Heath. It was surrounded by fields and trees, reminding Erin of Ireland. 

Tommy was waiting out the front of the church. "Polly and Ada, you can go in and sit down." He said impatiently, he turned to Erin, "as your father isn't here, I'll walk you down the aisle."

Wedding music began playing, "That's our queue." Tommy said, lifting out his arm so Erin could hold it. 

She was shaking slightly as the excitement had faded and nervousness was a familiar feeling. 

Two men opened the huge oak doors. Everyone rose to Erin, yet, her eyes only on Michael. To the wedding music, Tommy and Erin made their way to the altar. Michael reached out and grabbed her hand, she smiled at him and they both turned to the priest.

As the ceremony came to an end, the priest joyfully smiled, "you may now kiss the bride." 

Michael gazed deep into Erin's orbs, providing her with butterflies. 

He bowed in, murmuring, "kiss me, wife." 

Suddenly, the hell-like sounds of shots echoed through the church. The heavy, oak doors tossed open. People witnessing the ceremony began slumping to the ground. More men fuelled into the church holding guns.

"Erin! Erin!" A familiar voice screamed. 

Muted sounds filled Erin's head as she blacked out into nothingness.