This Means War.

The dawn of a new day had come. The families were ready to end the Lee's, once and for all. 

Back at the hotel where the Cullen's were staying, Erin was finally ready to talk to Michael about something that was on her mind. She sat by her window rehearsing what she was going to say to Michael when all of a sudden her father walked in.

"What's this you're muttering to yourself?" John asked curiously.

"Oh. Nothing, I'm just worried about today, for you and everyone." Erin explained.

"Well. You know our plan, it's simple and quick and it'll damn right send a message to the lee's!" John announced.

"I think I need to speak to Michael and I only have half an hour before the attack so I'll leave now." 

She left her room and began walking through Small Heath. Once she arrived at Tommy's, she had finally noticed her anxiety building up in her stomach. She knocked on the door and stood hesitantly. To her surprise, it was Michael at the door. He grinned when he saw Erin.

"I knew you'd come back," Michael commented, he walked out the door and grabbed Erin's hips, pulling her in for a kiss.

But she quickly pulled away. "How could you just leave me at the hospital after I had been shot?" Erin stated in a bitter voice.

"You see me properly for the first time in months and you want to ask this. But I will tell you, Tommy does irrational things when he's angry so I was really scared that he would do something to you or your family. So I just obeyed him."

A shout coming from inside the house told Michael to start getting ready, this is when Erin knew now was the time to tell him. "Look I know you really need to go now but there's something important I need to tell you."

"Go on..." He said with a tone of foreboding.

"I'm pregnant," Erin announced.

But waiting for a reaction, Tommy grabbed Michael's arm and pulled him through the doorway. She knew she couldn't hold them up and walked away from the house and back to the safety of the hotel.

Erin wasn't allowed to come with the families to the fight. So she sat at the window waiting. Waiting for anything to put her mind at ease. Minutes. Minutes would pass as the anticipation grew in Erin's mind, whilst waiting painfully, she thought out every possible outcome. Her face lit up as her father and all his allies walked down the street only moments later. No feeling could ever top the joy that Erin felt at this moment. Nothing could compare to the feeling when she saw Michael walking down that street, uninjured and celebrating.

Erin rushed down the stairs and lept into the road. She ran into Michael's embrace and kiss his forehead.

"So, what's the baby's name going to be?" Michael chuckled.

Tommy turned towards the pair.

"A baby?!" He exclaimed.