The Hospital: Erin's POV.

My eyes slowly began to open. My senses numb, yet I could still feel pain shooting through the middle of my body.

The room was empty, except Michael sat deeply in an armchair, staring out the window.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You're awake?" He said in a concerning tone.

I could barely speak, I looked down to my waist, where there was a thick layer of bandages swaddling me. I tried touching my wound but I winced in pain.

Michael must have noticed my curiosity to my injury, "I don't want to freak you out right now, but you got shot."

My eyes bulged as I glanced at him at shock. It took me a while to realise but that 'him' was my husband, and I got shot at our wedding.

Michael looked at me patronisingly, sweeping my hair away from my face.

"C-can you pass me a glass of water?" I said in a husky voice, using all my strength to speak.

He smiled at me, gave me the glass of water and leant back into the chair.

The endless possibilities flew back and forth in my mind. I turned to my husband. "What happened? And how long have I been out for?" I questioned, I wasn't sure I wanted the answers though.

"We got attacked, we have no idea who by right now. A couple people got shot, including Tommy. It was just his leg, so he's recovering well." He paused for a moment, taking a big sigh. "I'm so glad you woke up. You lost a lot of blood, the doctors didn't think you would pull through. It's been a week and a half since the wedding."

I tried my best to not look troubled, but I couldn't help but cry.

There was a lot of pain searing through my body. The last I remember, was me slowly blacking out again.