U

"Please proceed to your respective clubs. No one should loiter around, except for sports club." I push my hair away from my face. I noticed how my bangs were long enough to poke my eyes, but I want to keep it.

"Jungwoo hyung, see you later after school!" Nodding my head, I stood up from my chair. I was in a singing club, while I forced Yukhei in theatre.

I remembered threatening him that if he won't join theatre, I'll make Johnny hyung fetch us everyday after school. Yukhei's face was so memorable, he paled, unconciously touching his neck. The next day he was the vice president of the theatre club.

"Jungwoo, what the hell are you laughing at by yourself? Gone crazy after Yukhei left you for theatre?" I frowned. Soon, I found myself flicking Doyoung's forehead.

"Stop blabbering nonsense you bunny, or else I'll put ice in every beverage you'll drink." He stopped his tracks short. Sending me a shocked look.

"Jungwoo..."

"I know, I'm so bad right?" I smirked at Doyoung, who was still in a trance.

"I don't care if you put a bucket of ice in my drink. It's still a drink anyway. And no, you're still kind." His broad shoulder shrugged. He's really proud of it, same goes to his collarbones.

"Whaaaat? Okay, what if I said I'm going to put poison in it? Rabbit poison to be exact." Doyoung and I are the kind of friends who talks about nonsense stuffs. It's the only thing that keeps our conversation going.

"Good morning, future singers like me." Our mentor greeted us.

"Good morning, Mr. Moon." The one and only, Moon Taeil of SMtown. He's just a little older than us, that's why Doyoung and I idolize him so much.

But Doyoung insists that he'll beat Taeil. He's quite the dreamer, but his voice is almost as good as Mr. Moon's.

"Okay, put this bucket on your head." We stood up, getting one bucket each.

"Mr. Moon are we doing chumbucket?" The youngest member of singing club, Chenle asked.

"Mr. Zhong, we're here for practicing. We could do that next time though." What is chum bucket?

"It's Plankton's restaurant. You know Spongebob?" Doyoung read my mind! He laughed at me, shaking his head.

"Your saying it out loud, Jungwoo." My mouth formed an 'O', realizing my slip.

"Yes, I know spongebob. It's Jungha's favorite show next to we bare bears." I can relate to Ice bear.

"Okay, class put your buckets on now." What if Mr. Moon mind controls us?

"I'm sorry for scaring you Mr. Kim, but I won't be mind controlling all of you." I sighed in relief, the whole class buzzing because of the buckets in our head.

"Sing Arirang." We sang Arirang to our heart's content.

My backpack was slung into one shoulder, as Yukhei tagged along. 

"Lucas, you did a great job earlier! Can't wait for the performance day!" I heard one of our schoolmates exclaim. My steps were put to halt, waiting for them to finish.

"Thank you, Hunhee. I got to go now." I continued walking after hearing Yukhei's farewell.

"Getting famous are we?" I kidded. He looked down for awhile, smiling? His hands covered the lower of his face.

"Heh, it's thanks to you Jungwoo hyung. If you didn't convinced me before, I wouldn't be greeted like that earlier." I smiled, "Now don't get your head floating. You should just be thankful everyday." He nodded his head like an obedient child.

Yukhei, I see him as a younger brother and right now, I'm proud of him.

Turn On × JungCas/LuWooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara