N

"Lucas, what's this call that I've received from your school? You failed again?" My moms booming voice welcomed me as I entered our house. I took off my shoes, trying my best to not have eye contact with her.

"WONG YUKHEI, ANSWER ME." I flinched at the sudden call. Mom motioned me to sit down infront of her.

"U-uh... You know I always fail mom. My school wants you to get my card. Aren't you used to it by now?" I scratched my head nervously. She crossed her arms before slamming a piece of paper to the coffee table.

"Your pops said he wants you to do your best. A failing grade isn't a good image to a heir of a big company. If you fail, we have no choice but kick you out of this house." My eyes widen at what my mom said. Kick me out of the house? And being a heir!?

"You guys never told me before that I have to be the heir to our company! You don't even complain at my failing grade before! How come—" I was cut off when the doorbell rang.

"Lucas son, go upstairs. Change your clothes, we'll talk about this later." Weird. Is she expecting a guess? I followed moms orders nonetheless.

After changing, I was intrigued to eavesdrop at my mom's guess. It must be something about me.

"Jungwoo dear, please tutor my son. His father wants him to be take over our company in the future, but Lucas... He's not doing his best. He's rather lazy and easy going. You're the closest friend he only has." I was dumbfounded by my mother's words. Jungwoo hyung? Tutoring me?

And he's not the only friend I have. Mom makes me sound so bad infront of hyung.

"Of course, Aunty. I'll do my best to raise his scores. I know Yukhei, he's just lazy because he has no motivation." My heart was beating so loudly when Jungwoo spoke. Almost not letting me hear what he said.

BUT OH MY GOD, JUNGWOO'S TUTORING ME!!!

I went back into my room quietly. I jumped up and down on my bed. Jungwoo's spending time with me!

He said I have no motivation, when I only go to school just to see him. He's smart, but slow enough to not get my antics.

I'll make sure to have a deal with him later.