O

"Yukhei?" I whispered as I opened the door to his room. We young was playing on low volume.

No sign of Yukhei in his bed. Where the heck is that child?

"BOO!" A huge figure jumped from behind me, piggyback riding me.

"YUKHEI! GET DOWN THIS INSTANT, WE'RE GONNA FALL DOWN!" I shouted in worry. Trying my best to maintain my balance with this huge tree behind me.

"Hyuuuung~! I know I'm your favorite, riiiight?" His head was leaning on my shoulder, speaking so close to my face.

"Yukhei, did you even bother brushing your teeth? You stink! Get away from me, fast!" I was swaying left and right to get to his bed. Yukhei's weight and height isn't a joke to my poor body.

"Tell me I'm your favorite first! Then I'll get off you, Jungwoo." The younger pouted, as I laugh because of his cuteness.

"Hmm... My favorite is... Doyoung hyung and Jeno!" I saw how Yukhei's face crumpled in a frown. His eyes now opened.

"I won't ever get off you now, Jungwoo. I'll stay here at your back until you become a mountain, for a huge tree like me." I was ready to rant when he got off me and hugged me from behind. He was still hot from his fever, this child can be stubborn if he wants to.

"Yukhei, you know I don't lie. Your mother left you as my responsibility, I can't let your flu worsen. Go rest on the bed now."  He shook his head on my back.

"No Jungwoo. I hate you! I'm always here by your side, yet you go and find another company. I hate hyung!" Yukhei's hug tighten as he mumbled this words behind me. Weird, but something in my heart tugged.

"You're just sick that's why you're saying that. Let's go to bed now, alright? Then after you eat, drink your medicine. Hyung will be happy if you do." He's always like this whenever he catches flu. Childish, in need of care, and clingy.

I moved forward to his bed and sat down, he was still hugging me from behind. Now I'm sitting on his lap, this child really is a big headache.

"Let go of hyung now, Yukhei." I said calmly, convincing him. He hummed a no.

"Lucas." I said in a low warning tone.

"Five more minutes, hyung. Please?" I sighed, finally giving in to this poor lad.

I was asking him to let go of me, scared that he might hear my loud heartbeat. I'm getting worried for my heart, just because Yukhei's hugging me it won't calm down!

I can feel his arms loosen it's grip and he finally let go of me.

"Gee, thanks." I stated sarcasticly. Yukhei laid down on his bed, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Hyung, why can't you love me back?" I stared into his black orbs, thinking if he was being serious.

"You know hyung loves you, Yukhei. I'll get you porridge, try not to move too much. I'll be back." As I turned my back at him, my cheeks were already burning.

What's this feeling? Why was Yukhei acting so weird right now? He's messing with you, Jungwoo. Yup, that's just it...

I quickly set the tray on Yukhei's lap. The latter's mind was clearly flying somewhere else.

"Psst, Yukhei. Eat your food now." He didn't budge, nor blink.

"Feed me." I sighed, my shoulders slumping from his orders. I pick up the spoon, and made its way to his mouth.

"Say 'ah'." I motioned for him to open his mouth and he surprisingly obeyed.

Yukhei can be a handful sometimes, maybe all the time. But actually he just wants attention from his hyungs.

After what seemed to be taking so long, we finally reached the final stage of taking care of him.

"It's time to drink your meds, Yukhei." I know this stage was the hardest. This is why he's illness takes so long to cure.

"I want another porridge hyung." He pleaded. I shook my head not fall for his tricks, he'll surely lock me out if I step out of his room.

"Come on, if you drink this you'll get better faster and can come to school again!" I cheered. The younger didn't seem fazed by what I said.

"We both know no one likes going to school hyung. I'd rather be sick for a week than go to that hell hole." He looked at me with a proud face, I don't even know why he's proud.

"Hmmm... If you drink this... Uh..." I'm actually running out of idea for once, and all of this is because of Yukhei's stubborness. I was startled when he exclaimed an 'Ah!'.

"If I eat that gross thing that cures people, you'll have to dress like a girl for me." I dead butt gawked at him.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME LUCAS!?" I shrieked. I'll do anything but not that again!

He pushed the medicine bottle away from him, like a child not finishing his food. Yukhei crossed his arms, frowning and pouting. I can't even imagine myself dressed as a girl again! I know I'm pretty enough to be a girl, but no.

"Don't make me force this meds into your mouth, Yukhei." I warned him with big eyes, crossing my arms to make it more intimidating.

"B-but I don't want that... That sht! I'll vomit it out, even if I drink it." This is the worst case scenario I'm talking about. Yukhei is always the drama queen, he thinks life is better with more drama in it.

"Okay, I guess I have to do this the hard way." I shrugged, for awhile Yukhei looked scared at me. He backed away leaning to his bed board.

"Please, hyung don't. I have dreams!" I cupped his face making him look like a fish. I slowly pushed the spoon with medicine in his mouth. Never in my life I thought of doing this to someone, but if being harsh is what will make him drink his medicine then I will.

The liquid went into his mouth smoothly. I look at him in the eyes, but it was closed.

"Aaaand that's it! All done!" I saw his throat move, indicating he took in the medicine without spitting it out. I pat his head, smiling. "See? You can do it. I really didn't want to do it the hard way though."

"I hate you hyung." Yukhei said while staring at his blanket, like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I chuckled at his words.

"We both know you don't. I love you too, Yukhei bro." For a sec, I thought I saw something in his eyes, another emotion perhaps. But it was nothing as he smiled at me.

"Thanks for taking care of me hyung." I nodded, smirking. "You can't go on without me, that's why." I stated. Yukhei shook his head laughing.

"Oh right! I almost forgot. I went here to give you today's notes and homeworks." The younger groaned in frustration that made me laugh again.

"Hyuuunggg! Can't you see I'm sick? Let's do that tomorrow!" I stared at him, deciphering what he was thinking for a moment. I finally agreed that he can rest now.

"Thank the Zeus' for letting me rest!" He exclaimed, as he lay onto his bed.

"I'll go now, Yukhei. Take care of yourself." I was about to stand up from sitting when he held my hand.

"Jungwoo hyung~. Stay until I fall asleep, please? Then you can leave and rest too." I sighed in defeat.

"Alright, because you're a weak giant. I'll stay until you fall asleep." Because he's a cute giant, I'll stay.

Not long enough, he was producing small snores. He must be tired.

"Goodnight, Yukhei. Hyung loves you." I kissed his forehead, just because I felt the need to.

💡

I'm sorry I'm a shtty author and left you guys hanging, waiting😭 Thank you guys so much for 8k+ reads and 500+ votes😭💕💖🔥

Kim Jungwoo chapters are done. Time for our cute giant chapters to come.

It will be Lucas' pov next chapter!👌😽