G

When I got home, I heard someone sniffling from the kitchen.

"Jungha?" I worriedly walk over the kitchen. My little sister was crying over a big dead spider on the floor.

"Junghee unnie killed Mr. Spideywoman." What? He's a mister yet his name is Spidey woman?

"Come here Jungha." She ran with her arms open. I squatted to her level hugging her.

"Mr. Spideywoman is somewhere in a better place, with more of his kind. He's definitely thankful to Noona for killing him." I wiped Jungha's tear stained face. Seeing her weep for a spider is the cutest. But spiders aren't cute ofcourse.

"Oppa, you still remember our deal right?" I acted like I was thinking before nodding.

"I want you to scold Junghee unnie." My eyes almost fell out of it's sockets.

"But that's bad, Jungha." My little sister used her doe eyes and lips to bewitch me with her cutesy spell. In shorter terms, I said yes to scolding Noona.

I knocked on to Noona's door.

"What is it?" I gulped, looking at Jungha who was, I can't believe she's smirking.

"J-Jungwoo." The signal 'come in' came as I heard her voice.

"Noona, I heard you killed the big spider." She raised an eyebrow to me.

"So? It's scary littering around inside our house like that. Someone had to kill it." Suddenly Jungha let go of my hand and ran towards Noona.

"UNNIE IS BAD! I HATE UNNIE!" Oh dear, I didn't know my little sister can be rebellious.

"Jungha, unnie only wants best for you and Jungwoo oppa, okay? Forgive unnie and we'll make Jungwoo oppa a princess." I smiled at the sight—

"WHAT!?" My eyes was bigger than any spoon, when I realized what Noona said.

"Really? Okay, I forgive Unnie! Oppa, please play make over with us." Jungha bats her long eyelashes at me, pouting her lips. Why did we have cuteness in our genes?

"Jungwoo, won't you play with us?" I look up to my older sister, Junghee who was casting off an evil smile.

Someone, save me from these two.

"I'm sad to say that Oppa will be super busy. I have to go now, we can play tomorrow, okay?" Jungha's face saddened so fast, even faster than a blink.

"B-but... Oppa, doesn't like to play?" Tears were forming in her doe eyes.

"Jungha, don't cry. We hate Jungwoo—" I cut off whatever my Noona was trying to say.

"Okay! Oppa will play make over with Jungha and Noona." I smiled, almost forced. As I sat down infront of Noona's mirror.

"YEY!" I'm doomed.

🐣

Sorry for the wait :( Thank you sm for 1.92k reads guys! Exams are finally over🐧