12

Mavis' POV

I fixed everything at school and for work I was going to quit Sunday anyway. It's Saturday. I made lots of sales and had drama here and there. Normal. No one came into the store so I started drawing in my sketch book, a picture of Matt.

I looked up and I saw him coming "honey! You came" I said happily going over to kiss him and got back behind the counter. He smiled and saw my drawing "of course, is that me?" He asked and I showed him "yes, I missed you so I drew you" I said sheepishly and heard some people come in. I greeted them. They didnt acknowledge me and I didnt care at all.

After a few minutes about talking about tour with Matt and getting excited and talking about using my new guitar on the tour the girls came to the counter and threw the clothes at me. I picked up the ones that fell and Matt helped me as well. I saw Charly with her friends and they laughed.

She looked at my sketch book and saw the picture I drew of Matt. She got it even before I tried to reach for it "wow I can't believe your slut wasn't good enough to work for you. See you are not good enough to be part of Bullet For My Valentine" she laughed and threw my book at me. It really hurt. But anger in me rose.

"fucking bitch! I've had enough!" I yelled at her "what are you going to do about it?" She challenged me "I'm going to cut you" I said stuffing my hand in pocket to grab my pocket knife. The owner/manager comes out of the office "can I help you ladies?" She asked.

"Yes, your employee here is being very rude" Charley said "oh go cry me a river and drown in it Charlotte" Matt said. "Mavis I can't believe your actions, do I have to write you up again?" She asked "I guess you do because she also called us ugly names" Charley said.

"Oi! Bloody hell! I quit and you know what I am going to go work for Bullet For My Valentine since they offered me a job" I said leaving the counter and getting my stuff. Matt grabbed my hand "you alright my love?" He asked and I nodded "my love?" Charly asked disappointed. I knowing she still had feelings for Matt.

"Yes, my love, she is mine. She is my girlfriend. No more like wife. A better wife than you were. Come on Mav let's go home" he said helping me out. On the way out I cried, but grateful that my drawing of Matt wasn't destroyed.

We got to Matt's house, I had eventually stopped crying and went inside. I went to his room and put my stuff in there "we are going over to Moose's house for a party before tour just us and some friends, you want to go or you don't feel well?" He asked I nodded "I'll go, but thanks for defending me. I love you" I said and he kissed me "I love you and I will always defend you" he said and head over to Moose's house.

The party was going well. Until they caught up with my little mood I had. "Mavis tell us what happened today you seem upset" Padge asked as we were all in a circle enjoying our drinks "I quit my job today" I said "and your sad about that? I mean you hated it why would you be sad about that?" Asked Moose.

"Charly made her time at work like hell, I was there, but of course Mattie was there to the rescue. So now my little baby is going to work for us, go to school online and be with us on the road now" Matt says excitedly and we laugh. "I'm glad to know" Padge said winking at me, um okay, and the others nodded.

We got shit faced and I was stubling trying to get to Matt, Padge caught me "oi, Mavis, you're so sexy, I wish you werent with Matt but with me" he slurred. "Padge, no stop, I love Matt, take me to Matt. I want my hubby" I slurred and he walked me. "Baby! Come here, I want you and need you!" I yelled and grabbed him and kissed him all sloppy.

I started to take off his shirt and he pulled it down "not here my little bunny, come let's go back to your place" he says and grabs my hand. We ran across the street and up the stairs to my flat. We started kissing and touching each other. Matt opened the door and started kissing me while undressing ourselves. We threw our clothes everywhere and we landed on my couch.

Matt sat down and I was straddling him. I moaned as he gave me love bites on my neck. "Matt I need you" I said and he nodded. I then pushed him inside me, I purred and he moaned. I was riding him fast and hard, my climax was coming soon.

I let go with moaning I love you and he came with a lyrically high pitched moan. I smiled at him and smiled back "you're so beautiful, I love you" he said "I love you sexy" I said as we were sobered up and headed to my room to sleep.