47

Mavis' POV

February

So Matt and I have been running around with practice and trying to pack for the new tour. But also there is something fishy about Matt. He started getting home late or some days not coming home. Today Padge and I decided to go drinking, we leaving for tour in two days. I needed a distraction. We went to a pub near our houses and started drinking.

I was already buzzed and Padge was drunk. "So Mavis, are you mad at Matt?" He asked and I looked at him confused downing another drink "what do you mean?" I asked "don't tell anyone or Mavis, but on Christmas he called me saying he slept with Charly and guilt was eating him alive. I can't believe he did that and he loves her very much" he said and that just broke my heart into pieces.

"Padge we should go, you still have a long day at the studio before we leave for tour" I said going back home. I went in to Padge's house to make sure he is okay and to tell Abigail. "Hey girl why you crying?" She asked "Mavis crying didn't you have a blast?" Padge asked. "Yes I did, but Matt, cheated in me with Charly on Christmas. Padge told me... You know how he gets when he is drunk" I explained.

"What are you going to do?" She asked me "I'm moving back to the states and maybe Kellen will take me back hopefully" I said sniffling. She hugged me and Padge was gone. "I don't even know if he will come home tonight, I don't even know where he goes. But I am packing up and leaving for good. I'm sorry, tell Padge I said bye. I am leaving tomorrow morning" I said kissing her abdomen and leaving her house. I explained what happened to Moose and Jamie, they were okay with me leaving but they were sad this was happening and they won't see me ever again.

I packed all night I texted Matt saying

'I found out that you cheated on me with Charly during our Christmas vacation in Mexico. Thanks for everything Matthew, also be glad I am not carrying your child. Also, now I know why you are coming late home or not coming at all. Please don't ever speaking to me ever again, don't bother me and please don't look for me. Move on maybe being with Charly will help you construction your family even more strong. Tell Evann that I had to leave because I wanted to study in the states. Tell him that I love him. Matthew, I love you never forget that. -Mavis

I cried myself to sleep. I didn't know how to feel. I loved Matt and I really thought that I was perfect and that we were meant to be together. I guess not. Ohio here I come.