49

Mavis' POV

I got home, I saw my mom's car parked in the drive way notifying me that she is home. I parked and I took a deep breath. Needing food, water and sleep. I got off and walked in "mom I'm home!" I yelled closing the door. It was super hot in the house, dang she is really cold. It's not that cold yet, I guess. I don't know it felt colder in Wales.

I saw the thermostat and it was at least at eighty degrees. Dang I went into the kitchen and saw her working on her laptop with a cup of coffee and all bundled up. "Are you sick?" I asked her "no, I'm just cold" she said getting off her stool. She hugged me "I'm glad you made it safe, so what happened? Don't tell me if you don't want to" she said and I sighed. Then the door bell rang.

I went to the fridge and got a coke out, she came back with chinese take out. "Eat up, I know your hungry" she said and I opened the boxes, she got me my favorite food from rhe take out. I started eating like if I have never had food in my life before. Once I finished I burped and threw my trash in the garbage. "Mom I'm going to take a shower and sleep. Wait did you sell my furniture?" I asked her "no sweetheart, everything is untouched, but I put fresh sheets and cleaned your room" she said.

I gave her a smile "thank you. I really appreciate it" I replies and went to go get clothes out of my car. I went up the stairs, I went inside my room into my bathroom and started the shower. I sat down and started crying. I stopped self harming when I almost died and was put into a mental hospital but now I am way better. I stopped crying being tough, saying that I need to move on and showered. Once I changed I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

Matt's POV

I moped around the bus as we got to our destination. "come on Matt! Cheer up, we are going play for our fans that love us so much!" Padge said patting my back. I sniffled "I'm stupid Padge, I should have thought about going to Mavis twice instead of her saying I have a present for you come here" I said trying to mock her voice.

"Hey you didn't know. I mean you also said no while she tried to grab you?" Jamie asked and I nodded "yes, but she said that she will tell Mavis that I did cheat on her while we did nothing" I said. Moose gasped and so Abigail "damn, Charly is one of a hell of a stubborn person to get what she wants" Abi said and Moose nodded. "I remember this one time we went on tour for Screaming Aim Fire she was jealous of other people and she was just accusing Matt of sleeping with other girls. They even got into a fight and she flew back home" Moose said.

"Yeah she is just bad. I honestly remember when we still fought over phone. Or when she demanded child support. I remember we were in seattle and I tried committing suicide but Mavis saved me. I knew since that day foward that Mavis would give her life first than anything else. she is an amazing person but I mean I'm stupid and I lost her" I said. "Bullet time to Rock and roll! Sound check time!" My manager excitedly came in and mentioned. My life without Mavis now is going to be worthless.