23

Mavis' POV

We are finally home from tour, we ran out of the bus taking out our stuff and then it left. "I'm going to go unpack and shower, maybe take a nap" I told Matt "want me to walk you to your flat?" He asked and I smiled "sure, I know for sure you need a shower and a nap" I said grabbing his hand and the guys laughed. "Ooo Matt she is saying that you're stinky" Moose made fun of him and we all laughed.

"I'm going to get some sleep, I'll see you later or in the next century" Padge said waving and walking away. We just laughed Jamie left saying bye and that he has to do laundry, Moose then followed Padge. Matt and I walked into the flat building "Mavis wait!" Yelled Abigail's voice, then Matt and I went to the office.

"Yo, girl why you crying? You are completely wearing black, you usually wear white, gray or other colors. What's wrong?" I asked as I hugged her "my grandma, she is sick, we don't know how much time she has left" she then cried. "Oh no. We just came back from tour, I'm going to go visit as much as possible. I'm sorry" I said "thanks" is all she said "let me go get Padge" Matt said running off.

I hugged Abi until he guys got here. "Love? I heard. I'm sorry, come let's go to my place maybe I could cheer you up a little" he says and they go off and Matt and I go upstairs. I unlocked my flat and walked in and went to my room. I started unpacking "I can't believe this is happening to Enid and her family, why?" I said and Matt hugged me. "Its all going to be alright, things happen for a reason. But I am going to go so you can rest" he said and I nodded.

"When I wake up, Im going to get ready and head over to go see Enid you want to come with?" I asked him "yes of course" he responded "okay, then tomorrow we'll go for Evann, he is coming with us whether Charly likes it or not" I said and Matt nodded his head. He kissed my forehead "I love you" he said "I love you" I replied and he left.

Matt's POV

I felt someone crawl next to me, I guess I was sound asleep. I didn't even notice, I woke up and saw Mavis next to me. She was looking at me with her big blue eyes, I smiled at her and she went to kiss my lips. Then she got on top of me, her eyes were full of lust, she tracing my chest.

I growled and she giggled kissing me, for a few moments. Then she got off from me "get ready we are going to go see Enid" she said and I groaned "you tease" I replied and I got up getting clothes and changing. She snickered, "oh calm down Mr. Tuck, you'll get some tonight" she said as I got my phone and my keys. "Alright then, I'll drive you" I said and she giggled.

Mavis' POV

"Who is she?" A woman asked nastily and Abigail came into the living room, their house was huge. "She is my best friend mom, she knows grandma because she lives in the flat complex we own that grandma used to work in, this is her boyfriend Matt" Abigail said and she pulled away from her mom.

"My grandma has been asking for you, come on in" Abigail said walking I into the room Enid was in. She was laying in the bed, she looked weak and not good at all. "Grandma I brought you someone special" Abigail cooed and she opened her eyes "Mavis, Matt, I'm glad to see you, come closer" she said and Abigail left the room.

"Mavis, how was tour? Did you enjoy it at all?" She asked I smiled but then shed a tear "yes I did I am so fortunate to have Matt by my side and be able to preform by his side" I said "oh sweetie don't cry, I'm going to be just fine, I just want you to come visit me, so I can see your beautiful smile" she said and I smiled. "Can both of you stay and tell me about tour until I fall asleep?" She asked, I looked at Matt and he nodded "of course Enid" I said and started talking about tour.

"Is she asleep?" Abigail asked popping her head through the door "yeah she is, we are going get going, we have to go see Evann tomorrow" I said getting up from the bed and kissing Enid on the forehead. Abi gave a small smile "will you come tomorrow?" She asked "of course, I'll bring Evann too so she can meet him" I said hugging her. "Thank you" she responded and hugged Matt "don't thank me, I'm always going to be here for you" I told her and she nodded.

"How's the most beautiful girl in the world? Is she ready to come home with me?" Padge asked and his smile fell when he saw Matt and I. "Hey Padge" Matt and I said in sync and he smirked "hey guys, I'm here for Abigail, if you don't mind" he said "no go ahead, Matt and I were just leaving to get some sleep" I explained and he nodded shyly. Her mom approved of Padge, weird. But we left together since Padge lived next to Matt.

Once we got home, I felt a little sad. Matt wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "You want to have some fun?" He asked "yes I would love to" I said and with that, we tried to get pregnant.