Epilogue: ♥

"Come here, my little alpha," he said and then wrapped me in his arms, pulling me against his chest. I laughed and tried to wriggle free, but he was way stronger than I was.

I rested my hands on the back of his neck and pulled back enough to look him in his gorgeous blue eyes. "You know," I began, smiling mischieviously. "I could get out of your arms if I wanted to."

He shook his head. "No, you couldn't. Because you're mine and I'm never letting you go," he replied with an honest smile.

All hints of me trying to escape just for the fun of it vanished and I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his. "Yes, I could," I replied, and started to twist out of his arms.

But he grabbed my hips and turned me around completely to where my back was to him, and then he pulled me back against him. I giggled and then let my head fall back as his hands gently rubbed my stomach. "I can't wait," he whispered.

I looked down at my stomach too, placing my hands over his. "Me either," I said with a smile.

"What are we going to name her?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Michael, I'm not even showing yet. We don't know if it'll be a boy or girl," I replied.

He only laughed. "True, but I want a girl."

"Why on Earth would you want a girl? They're moody and when they start their period it's like all Hell broke loose, and then you have to deal with them sneaking around and having sex and getting pregnant," I began.

"Our little girl won't do that, because her mommy never did that," he said, smiling. "Besides, we'll raise her the right way."

I smiled too. "Yes, we will," I said, and then closed my eyes as I rested my head against his firm chest. Never in my life had I imaged I would have this moment this early. I had always pictured me being in my thirties with some man with money to support me and my baby, but now here I was: 18 years old, engaged to the most wonderful man in the world, and pregnant with his child. I was truly happy, and in love.

And nothing would ever change that.