Part 7

I came to school the next day even though everything hurt and I mean everything as soon as I got in the front gate everyone was looking at me because of the bruises on my face and arms I just kept walking to class not paying attention to the stares when I got to class I saw Suga sitting at the back of the class at his usual spot so I went to my sit next to him "What happened to you" I looked over at him and when he saw my face his face turned from concerned to furios "Was it your dad" "yep" "D-Did he do everything to you" tears started to come down your face "yes" "oh God Aacha im so sorry" "t-there was nothing you could have done" "I could have stayed with you I could have" I cut him off before he could say anything else "if you helped he would have hurt you i'm not worth getting hurt over" he was about to say something when the bell rang and the class filled up and the teacher came in she saw me but paid me no attention so I just went with that and I was happy I really didn't want to tell anyone what happened last night I might tell Suga but only if I have to I was so deep in my own thought that I missed the whole lesson when the bell rang I got my stuff together I was about to leave class when Suga grabbed my hand and pulled me up towards the roof once we got to the roof the bell for the next class rang and I knew that there was no way i was getting of this roof so I just sat down and waited Suga stared at me for a couple seconds "Tell me exactly what happened last night every detail but you can leave out the part where he raped you tell me what happens before and after that.

————————————————————————-I am going to rapid city with my friend on Sunday and Monday so sorry if I don't update but I will make it up I promise
-Word count-368 words