Part 17

We had another 3 minutes before class started when that girl came back what was there names again Alena no Alen no Alisa that was it "Hey where have you been" "Umm at home" "Doing what" "Why do you care" "Oh never mind I already know slut" "WHAT did you just call" "You heard me" "Take that back right now" "Did you just sass me" "I don't know did I" I had a slight smirk on my face while Suag was full on smiling I was about to talk again when I felt a sharp pain on my cheek 'did she really just slap me' I just sat there shocked holding my cheek "WHAT THE HELL" Suga got up and pushed out of the classroom "YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD GOT IT" before she could answer he slammed the door shut while I was having a slight flashback "Hey you ok" he must have seen my state because he rushed over to me and grabbed my face "You Are Safe ok you are ok" he pulled me into his chest "AACHA AND SUGA TO THE OFFICE NOW" "now what" I stood up and took Suga's hand we walked to the office the lady's directed us to the principal's office when we got there we were met with a furious principal "YOU TWO OFFICE NOW" "suga what did we do" "I have no idea" we got in and saw Alisa crying "Sit" we sat down and waited for awhile he finally sat down at his desk "Now Alisa please tell your story again" "Y-Yoongi punched m-meee" "WHAT" "AACHA SHUT IT" I just sat back in my seat and looked down "Now Yoongi why did you punch her" "He didn't punch her" I didn't care if I got detention I wasn't going to sit by and watch Suga get blamed for something he didn't do "FOR CHRIST SAKE AACHA JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE F**K UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU" I was on the verge of tears "I didn't punch her she slapped Aacha I simply pushed her out of the classroom so it didn't go any further" Suga got up and grabbed my hand and started to pull me out "Oh and you'll be very lucky if you still have a job by the end of the day" "You have nothing on me" Suga pulled out his phone and showed the voice recording "I actually have everything on you"

————————————————————————-Ohhhhh Suga got you
Thank you for all the support I have been getting please comment if you have any suggestions for upcoming chapters or for my images book next chapter for that book is up in 3 days

Word count-458 words