Part 12

When I woke up I was still in Sugas arms but we were in his bed I stated to move around a little and Suga tightened his grip and to be honest it really hurt because the only thing Suga doesn't know is that I cut down by my hips and stomach I was not praying that they didn't open and start to bleed again I felt Suga kiss the back of my neck "Morning baby" my face turned into a deep red "morning" "can we just stay in bed the rest of the day please" "sure" I turned around so that I was facing him "I love you Suga" "I love you to princess" I buried my head in his chest "Hey Suga" "Ya" "How did I get in these clothes" "I put you in them" DAMN IT thats means he saw my cuts but he hasn't mentioned it so I think i'm in the clear I was about to fall back asleep when of course someone had to ruin the moment someone started to knock on the door Suga and I got up and went to the door Suga had his arms wrapped around my waist and his head was on my shoulder finally looked down to see what I was wearing a oversized sweatshirt that belonged to Suga (He's not getting it back) and a pair of his boxers I looked through the peephole and saw some police officers at the front door "Give me a second" I yelled I looked at Suga "Its police officers" Suga pushed me behind him and opened the door "Can I help you officers" "Yes is a Aacha (last name) here" "Why are you asking" "Her father reported her missing yesterday and we talked to the principle and he said that she might be here" I started to come out from behind Suga and grabbed his hand "Y-You where looking for me" "Yes we are supposed to bring you home" "No i'm not going back there" "And why not" "He he does horrible things to me" "Will you make a report" "Only if I can stay with Yoongi your not taking me away" "Of course not you just need to make a report and go to the hospital for a check up ok" "Ok" "Thank you both for your time well be going know" Suga closed the door and turned to me picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist "Hey don't worry I wont ever leave you ok" "And I won't ever leave you" I leaned in to kiss him and he gladly accepted his lips were so soft and tasted sweet like sugar I pulled away "i'm the only one that can call you Suga ok" "and i'm the only one that can call you baby or princess" "ok" I kissed him again and he pulled away "Now what does my baby want for breakfast" "surprise me"

————————————————————————-OH I ADDED SOME FLUFF IN THERE 😉😉😉😉 maybe I'll add some more in the next JK MY SMUT IS SO CRINGE THE MOST YOULL GET IS SOME HICKEYS AND OTHER STUFF

-Word count-527 words