Part 19

It has been a couple weeks since the appointment and I haven't been going to school in fear of the principle so we will either have to retake the senior year or we will just get some jobs Suga says that he might take up the music carrere and I bet he could I have heard his rapping It was about 9:30 and we were just watching anime we order pizza since I was too lazy to cook we heard someone ring the doorbell "I'll get it" I got up from my seat and went to the front door thinking it was the pizza man "Hey thanks for delivering it so late-" I stopped and looked up to find 2 police officers at my front door "Hello officers" "Baby who is it" "Get your a** over here and you might find out" I heard him get up from the couch and come towards the front door "Oh hello officers how can we help you" Suga came up behind me and gave me a back hug with his head resting on mine "We just came by to inform Aacha that her father has been put in jail not only for sexuall abuse but also for the murder of her mother" "Umm I'm sorry but my mother died from a car crash" "Your father confessed to killing her today" I felt tears coming down my face "How long will he be in prison" "Till he's sent to hell" "Thank you" they left and I shut the door " So he's gone forever" Suga pulled me into a giant "Yes baby he's gone forever"
After that day everything went to plan Suga got signed under Bighit Entertainment and joined a group called BTS they all are amazing people lucky for me and Suga we got to stay in our relationship and everything has been going great I'm one of the groups makeup artists so I get to see Suga a lot which is great we are all one big family and I couldn't be happier.

————————————————————————-And this chapter concludes this book I hope you liked it please comment anything you would have changed or what you liked the best thank you all for reading and giving me support

Word count-379 words