Chapter 2

Chapter 2~

After their last song they all walked into the kitchen and drank some water. Kurt looked over at Dave and smiled. Dave smiled back and took a long drink of water.

"You guys should stay here tonight" Kurt said

Krist shrugged. "I don't know."

Dave nodded. "Yeah. We can. If you want."

Kurt smiled and nodded. He lit up a cigarette and began smoking. He looked at Krist, who was randomly shaking his head looking at the wall. He looked at Dave who quickly looked away from him, smiling and blushing. Kurt giggled quietly.

They all sat around and talked for a few hours. Kurt yawned and said, "I'm tired."

Dave grinned a little and picked Kurt up, he carried him upstairs and gently laid him on the bed. Dave laid beside him and wrapped his arm around Kurt. Krist slowly came upstairs and laid in the other bed. Dave pecked Kurt's cheek and smiled against his neck. "Goodnight sweet dreams beautiful." Kurt felt himself blush, Dave had never called him beautiful and he had never kissed his cheek.

"Dave..." Kurt said whispering
Dave whispered back, "Yeah?"
Kurt frowned,"I had another nightmare last night."
Dave frowned and pecked Kurt's cheek again. "It'll be okay baby. I'm here. If you wake up and your scared or something wake me up and I'll comfort you."
Kurt smiled. "Thanks."

Dave smiled and held Kurt tightly. Kurt closed his eyes and began to drift off.
---

"Kurt. Wake up!" Dave whispered loudly and shook Kurt
Kurt opened his blue eyes. "What?"
"Do you hear that?" Dave looked around the room.

Kurt began to hear a weird noise. His eyes wondered around the room and landed on Krist. Krist was sitting up, moving his mouth in a weird way and making a weird noise.

"Krist, what are you doing?" Kurt asked
Krist jumped a little. "Oh uh nothing I couldn't sleep."
Dave began chuckling. He laid back and grinned, still laughing a little.

Kurt groaned and laid back down. He held to his stomach and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked concerned
Kurt whined, "My tummy hurts."
Dave moved closer to Kurt and wrapped his arm around him. His hand wondered down from Kurt's side to his tummy. He slowly began to rub it. "It'll feel better soon."

Even since Kurt was little he has been having stomach problems. He would feel burning and kinda sick and it would hurt. He would drink strawberry milk to help it and sometimes if Dave rub his tummy it would stop hurting.

"Feel better?" Dave asked still continuing to rub his tummy
Kurt shrugged. "A little."
"Kurt, I have something to tell you." Dave whispered
"Whats that?" Kurt asked looking into Dave's eyes
"I... Love... You." Dave said slowly
Kurt sat up a little and stared at Dave.
"I'm sorry Kurt but I just can't help it. I've been feeling like this for a long time and I just needed to tell you. Your all I think about and when I'm around you my heart beats fast and I feel nervous. If you don't love me back then that's okay, but I still want to be friends."
A smile crept across Kurt's face. "Dave, I love you too."
Dave smiled. "Are you just kidding with me?"
Kurt shook his head. "No. I'm not. I mean it."
"Awwww," Krist said from across the room. "I knew you two would end up together."
Dave grinned and looked around from Krist. He looked back into Kurt's eyes.
"So... What? Are we together or just friends?" Kurt asked
Dave smiled and squeezed Kurt tightly. "Together. If you want to be my boyfriend?"
Kurt smiled and hugged Dave back, "I want to."