Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

*Next Week*

"Watch out Krist!" Dave yelled as Krist tripped over him.

"Whoa! Move out of the way!" Krist screamed playfully

"Guys calm down we have to leave in the morning." Kurt called out at them

Dave leaned in closer to Kurt and whispered in his ear. "I have a surprise for you when we go on tour."

Kurt smiled and pecked his lips quickly. "What is it?"

Dave grinned, "You'll see."

"Alright I'm finished packing" Krist said as he stood up. He gathered all his bags into a pile.

"Me too. Do you need some help Kurt?" Dave pecked his cheek and smiled

Kurt shook his head. "No I'll be done in a second."

Dave put his stuff into a pile. He looked at Kurt but Kurt was now finished. Dave smiled at him and Kurt smiled back. Krist walked out of the room and wandered downstairs to watch TV. Dave picked Kurt up and sat him in his lap.

"I want to be with you forever." Dave smiled and wrapped his arms around Kurt.

Kurt smiled and rested his head on Dave's shoulder. "Me too. And we will be together forever."

Dave pressed his lips against Kurt's and deeply kissed him. Kurt kissed back with love and passion. Dave held both of Kurt's hands and continued to kiss him.

Kurt broke the kiss and smiled at Dave. "We better go to bed. We have to get up early in the morning." Kurt yawned

Dave nodded and pecked his nose. He picked Kurt up off him and gently laid him on the bed. Kurt rested his head in Dave's chest and listened to his heartbeat. Dave kissed Kurt's head then wrapped his arm around him. "Goodnight sweetheart." Kurt whispered

Dave whispered back, "Goodnight beautiful. Sweet dreams."

------

"Wake up beautiful." Dave whispered in Kurt's ear.

Kurt slowly opened his eyes and looked at Dave. Kurt was greeted with a kiss. A short, sweet, deep kiss from warm lips. Kurt smiled at Dave and cuddled with him.

"We have to get up." Dave sighed

Kurt shook his head. "Let's just lay here for five minutes and cuddle."

Dave smiled. "Okay."

Before long both of them fell back asleep. They were woken up by the sound of a horn.

"Guys the tour bus is out there!" Krist yelled and jumped up.

"Shit!" Dave gasped and got up.

All of them quickly put on clean clothes and grabbed their bags. They all ran down the stairs and out the door. Krist ran on the bus. Kurt and Dave slowly got on and sat down. Kurt rubbed his eyes and yawned. Dave pecked his cheek and rested his head on Kurt's shoulder.

"Guys! There's only one bed!" Krist yelled

"Oh no." Dave shook his head.

Kurt sighed. Both of them hated sharing a bed with Krist. He would move to much and sometimes he would punch their face. Plus he always took all the cover off them and they would freeze.

Dave nuzzled Kurt's neck and smiled. "As long as I get to lay beside you then it's fine."

Kurt smiled and nodded.

"So what's my surprise?" Kurt grinned

"You'll see. Just be patient." Dave smiled

Kurt playfully rolled his eyes at Dave. Dave smiled at him, "Let's get Krist drunk so he'll pass out that way he can just lay on the floor." Dave chuckled

Kurt nodded. "Alright!"

----

After a few hours Krist was drunk and had already passed out.

"Come on" Dave whispered to Kurt.

Kurt followed him into the bedroom. Dave laid on the bed and Kurt laid beside him. Dave slowly pressed his lips onto Kurt's. Kissing him roughly and wild. Kurt kissed back using his tongue.

Dave crawled on top of Kurt and grinned at him. Dave slowly started grinding his hips against Kurt's, still kissing him deeply.

He ran his fingers down Kurt's body. Kurt shivered at the feel. Dave's fingers wondered at Kurt's jeans. He started unbuttoning them but Kurt pushed his hand away.

"Dave stop." Kurt said as he sat up

"What's wrong?" Dave sat in front of Kurt and looked into his eyes

"I'm still... A virgin and I'm not ready yet."

Dave looked down. "Oh. S-Sorry."

Kurt shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. I want to but I'm just not ready yet. I'm too afraid. I panic too much."

Dave held his hand. "It's okay. I don't want to rush you into this, we can wait as long as you want to."

Kurt smiled.

Dave smiled back. "But can I ask you something?"

Kurt nodded. "Yes."

"Did it ma-make you hard?" Dave blushed

Kurt chuckled. "Yeah. A lot. Especially when you wandered your fingers down my body."

Dave blushed deeper and kissed his cheek. "Good. Now are you ready to go to bed?"

Kurt nodded and laid back down. Dave laid beside him and kissed his head.

"Goodnight." Kurt whispered

"Goodnight beautiful." Dave whispered back.