Chapter 3

Chapter 3~

Krist opened his eyes and looked across the room. He looked over at Kurt and Dave. Dave had his arm around Kurt and Kurt had his head on Dave's chest. Krist smiled and looked at the clock. It was 11:42. He looked out the window and saw it was cloudy and snow was falling from the sky. It was late January but it seemed like early December.

"Wake up!" Krist yelled as he threw a pillow at Kurt and Dave.

Kurt groaned and slowly moved waking Dave up. When Dave looked at Kurt a smile came across his face. "Good morning beautiful."
Kurt pecked Dave's cheek. "Morning."

"Guys get up! Let's go play outside! It's snowing!" Krist yelled and jumped out of bed.
"I need some coffee and a cigarette first" Kurt yawned
Dave smiled. "Your so cute." He rubbed his nose against Kurt's shoulder. Kurt smiled and kissed Dave's head.

"Lovers let's go! Get up! C'mon!" Krist tugged at them
Kurt slowly got up and walked inside the bathroom to pee. Dave stood by the door waiting for Kurt to finish.

"Why don't you just go in there? He's your boyfriend now." Krist grinned
Dave playfully rolled his eyes. "Your crazy."
Krist smiled. "I know. I saw you two this morning. You had your arm around Kurt and Kurt had his head on your chest. You were so cute!"
Dave looked down smiling.

Kurt walked out of the bathroom and Dave walked inside. Krist followed Kurt downstairs. Kurt turned on his coffee maker and lit up a cigarette.

"Can we play in the snow?" Krist pouted
Kurt nodded. "After I have my coffee."
Krist smiled. "Yes!"

Dave walked back downstairs and sat beside Kurt at the table. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Kurt. Krist smirked and sat down. "Okay? Well hurry up."

Kurt's coffee maker went off. All three of them made a cup and sat down. Kurt smelt of his coffee, he loved the smell. Dave smiled and kissed Kurt's nose. Kurt smiled at him and pecked his cheek. Krist chuckled at them and chugged his coffee.

"I'm done!" Krist smiled.
Kurt nodded. "Okay, go upstairs in my room and find some gloves and jackets."
Krist smiled and ran upstairs.

Dave looked at Kurt and grinned. "Since we're dating now, is it okay if I kiss you?"
Kurt's cheek went red. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah"
Dave leaned in and pressed his lips against Kurt's. Both of their lips were moving. A smile came across Kurt's face and that broke the kiss. Dave looked into Kurt's eyes and smiled.

"That was my first kiss." Dave admitted
Kurt nodded. "Mine too."
Dave smiled and pecked Kurt's lips. "Your lips are so sweet." Dave grinned
Kurt smiled. "Yours too. There so soft and sweet."

Krist came back downstairs and threw gloves, scarfs, hats, and jackets on Dave and Kurt. Kurt threw them onto the floor and went through them. He gave each of them a pair of gloves, a scarf, a hat, and two jackets. Krist quickly put them on but Kurt and Dave wasn't in a hurry. Krist opened the door and ran out.

Dave stood beside Kurt waiting for him to put on his gloves. Kurt slipped his fingers into them, then he was ready.

"Kurt," Dave whispered. He put his hands at Kurt's sides and looked him in the eyes. "I love you so much."
A smile spread across Kurt's face. "I love you too."
"Guys come on!" Krist yelled at them
"C'mon" Dave smiled at Kurt and held his hand as they walked outside.

As Kurt walked out a breeze of cold air hit him. He gasped as Krist pushed him down into the snow. Kurt immediately began kicking at Krist as Krist started throwing snow on him. Dave tackled Krist down and shoved snow into his mouth. "Eat it, eat it!" Dave laughed.
"Wait! I think that snow had piss in it!" Krist gagged. Kurt got up and hugged Dave. Dave hugged him back tightly and pecked his cheek.

"Oh my god!" Krist yelled, "Oh my god!"
"Stop freaking out what's wrong?" Kurt asked
"That snow... Had... Piss in... It" Krist said gagging and spitting.

Kurt and Dave burst out laughing. Laughing so hard they felt weak. Both of them fell onto the snow and looked over at each other. Dave smiled, "This snow is cold!" he shivered
Kurt grinned. He jumped up and sat on Dave's waist. Dave smiled up at him and held his hand. Kurt picked up some snow and laid it in Dave's hair.

"Guys! Look!" Krist yelled.
Dave and Kurt looked over, Krist was pointing at some snow that was yellow.
"I pissed in the snow" Krist chuckled
Kurt looked down at Dave and kissed his lips. After that Kurt got up and helped Dave up.

Dave gathered some snow and made a snowball, he threw it at Kurt and hit his arm. Kurt smiled and threw a snowball back at Dave. Krist was too busy looking at the snow he had just pee'd in.

"Let's make a snowman!" Dave clapped
Kurt smiled and began making a small pile of snow. He gathered it into a ball a started rolling it into the snow.

Kurt made the head. Krist made the middle part and Dave made the bottom part. Since they didn't have the things to make a face they carved in eyes, a nose and a mouth.

"I'm freezing" Kurt shivered
Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and led him in the house.

"Want me to make some hot chocolate?" Krist offered
Dave and Kurt both smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah, we have to go on tour next week!" Krist jumped up and down.
Kurt nodded. "Alright."
"That's gonna be exciting" Dave grinned at Kurt.