ii. prologue

[A/N] I do not own TVD, or The Originals, or any characters except Stella. I partially own plot and dialogue.

Stella Lockwood is Tyler's fraternal twin. With already triggering the curse, she is caught up in a lot of chaos because she happened to be plan A.

❴   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❵

1| Masquerade

I furrow my brows, picking up a note left on one of the lawn tables.

"Your brother is plan B.
You were plan A all along. -K"

My eyes widen after comprehending this, but I am then confused.

Why does she need a werewolf?

Before I could ponder it further, a pain hits my skull, then everything goes black.

❴   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❵

7| New Moon

He's much scarier in his true form... every time I look at him, shivers go down my spine. There is something so cold in his soul.

His blue eyes continued to lock with mine as he walked closer towards me.

"You know, you almost convinced me. You are quite the actress, Estelle."

"What?" I said bluntly. "Convinced you what?"

He ducked down, looking at me at the same level. His eyes bore into mine, searching for any insincerity or secrets. He was only inches away from my face. His warm breath made me clench my jaw and heart thump faster. I felt uncomfortable from the amount of time he was looking into my eyes. Like he was completely invading my privacy. Looking into the windows of my soul with possibly cruel intentions. The silence made my skin crawl, but it only seemed to amuse him. The thought of breathing the same air as him terrified me, so I held my breath.

"That you're not utterly terrified of my presence."

❴   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❵

8| Awake

"Sweetheart, you have magnificent qualities in a female wolf."

I scoffed. "Is this because you saw me naked?" I crossed my arms.

He chuckled lightly and shook his head. "You seem to fit my qualifications to be part of my pack."

"Your pack?" I rose a brow. "What if I don't want to be part of your stupid pack?" I retorted.

"Well you certainly would not be an omega."

"No, i'm at the top of the food chain honey." I said lowly.

"Which is why i'm offering a higher position. Say, Beta?" He asked, shrugging. "Come on luv, it's better than being an Omega to rot in the dust." He reasoned. "Wolves don't survive long without packs." He added.

❴   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❵

MID SEASON 2- ?
STARTED: March 21, 2018
FINISHED: ?