5| Chivalry is Dead

(A/N): WHO IS WATCHING THE NEW SEASON OF AHS — APOCALYPSE!?? I FRIGGIN LOVE IT OMGGG 🤧😭

Imma try & get to know all of my readers so answer willingly :)

Q: What pets do y'all have ?

A: I personally have one bearded dragon that is 7ish months old (and really want a chinese water dragon). I have 7 cats **dont ask its a very long story, i've had up to 20 or 30** and 2 yorkshire terrier puppers. And my sister has a rat. (No I dont even live on a friggin farm, and these are all in the same house)

OCTOBER IS IN A FEW DAYS YAAAYY

Also I got a part in my school play 🤧 so I may be more busy than normal , meaning less time for me to write. Ik I take like a month-ish to update , and for some of you , that is literally forever . I understand . Just warning y'all , I have a busy few months ahead of me , including my 18th birthday (oof) .

 Just warning y'all , I have a busy few months ahead of me , including my 18th birthday (oof)

S   T   E   L   L   A

It was almost a week after the whole incident with me going to the office, and that freaky woman, The Principal, continued to push me to 'be the better person'.

And since then, my idiot brother left like a huge jerk with just a note. My mother has been worried sick, and is constantly asking if I have heard anything.

I bet it's that blonde bitch Jules... pathetic that he chose someone he hardly knows over both me AND CAROLINE! And honestly, you're crazy if you turn down her help! And he left me, not even thinking to ask for my help. I get that i'm not close to him, but it hits me hard that he chose some stranger for help, over mine as a last resort. I don't know what was running through his deranged newbie werewolf mind.

I sat on Elena's windowsill in her room, waiting for her to get home from school and be emo and write in her stupid diary.

I'll never understand why people feel the need to write down all of their thoughts and feelings about one stupid day. And everyday.

I smiled when I heard the front door slam shut, as I readjusted my position on the opened windowsill. My right leg dangled out the window as my left was stretched across the cushioned seat.

It would hurt my ass a lot less if I just—

"Caroline, i'm happy for you. If he's going to the sixties dance with you as JFK, you have to go as Jackie O!"

My inner thoughts were rudely interrupted by Elena walking in the room. I scoot onto the cushioned seat, making myself more at home.