7| New Moon

[A/N]: Welcome back bitchez. Sorry for the inactivity, i've had a lot going on. I finally finished all 6 performances for the school play🤧 [I played a hot cop... yeeeaaaaahhh it was a joke] October always goes by so fast and it's like the rest of the year happens at the speed of light because so much is going on. Like I swear it feels like yesterday was October, but now it's April , and i'm graduating in 2 months😳

And I know I already thanked you guys for 1k reads , AND NOW I GOT 3k !!!!!! but like im shooketh man !! SO THANK YOU FOR 3k!!!  ... and everytime I see a notification that someone voted or commented on this story I just get so happy agh :)) ❤️🤧🥰 I'm glad I haven't lost interest in writing this (like I have all my other fanfics) and that you guys like this book 💖 you're all amazing people , never forget that ... especially since ur tolerating my garbage ass writing . I've been on here about 5 1/2 years , so I feel somewhat experienced on grammar , spelling and punctuation . I've always had sucky plotline ideas but I have a pretty good one for this story & i'm excited to write it.

ALSO STELLA IS FINALLY GONNA MEET KLAUS IN HIS BODY !! 👏🏻👏🏻😁

❴   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❈   ❉   ❁   ❀   ❵

S   T   E   L   L   A

"What the fuck do you mean my mother fell down the stairs?!" I screamed into the phone at the doctor

I angrily stayed on the phone to listen to what the doctor said about my mothers state and bad condition.

I'm gone one night from home and shit hits the ceiling fan...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I raised my index finger up, signaling for them to hold on.

"Well you take damn good care of her." I spat. "She's your mayor, and i'm her heir. Watch your back bitches." I said before aggressively hanging up.

I tossed my phone onto the bed I slept on. Running fingers through my hair, stressing over the situation.

I then turned around to where I felt the tap on my shoulder, remembering someone had requested my attention. Impatiently, I crossed my arms while looking at Elena who seemed concerned. "What?" I snapped.

"What's going on?—" She eyed me carefully with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes. "We heard you yelling from downstairs."

"Saying vampires with super-hearing heard me from downstairs isn't saying much."

Frustrated, I plopped face first onto the queen sized bed. The cool newly changed sheets felt good on my hot face.

"You didn't answer my question."