Chapter 1

I stood in front of the camera as I posed, since I was young I loved to pose in front of camera and my dad would always tease me about it. My name is Pandora Lillian Stark, I am the unknown daughter of Tony Stark, the reason for it is because Tony fears that his enemies would use her against him and people wouldn't know since I am adopted. I am a model since I was 16, I go by Lillian Rose in the modeling world and only my manager knows my real name and who my father is.

A secret I have is that I am a witch, I found out when I was 11 when a witch came to our home and explained about the secret world. My dad decided to hire magic tutors to teach me, when they learned that I was adopted and that I was found on their front steps their were tests done. Pandora Lillian Black, that is my real name so with the permission from her dad they added Lillian to my middle name since they only knew my first.

"Lily, you have a call" Lucy said as I nod walking off set, "Hello" I answer while looking out the window, "Hey little bird, are you coming to visit?" I heard my dad, "yeah I have some free time before my next project" I told him with a smile happy to see him. "Pepper says hi, can't wait to see you little bird and be safe" he said, "I will don't worry, see you tomorrow morning" I told him while we talked for a while.

"Got to go" I told my dad seeing Lucy wave at me, I hang up as I walk back on set to finish the last of the photos we need. A few hours later I find myself at the airport with Lucy, "don't forget Lily, only a week break" she said while I hug her, "I know Lucy, I will see you later" I told her as I got on the plane and sat down.

I decided to take a nap, I woke up when hearing the pilot announce we are arriving. 'Finally' I thought excited to see her brother, I grabbed my bag and suitcase after the plane landed as I walk out to see Happy. "Ms. Stark its good to see you again" he said taking my bags, "its good to see you Happy" I told him with a smile.